• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eazydiner Prime Membership automatically assigned

redmanc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got a whatsapp message from Eazydiner that stated “welcome to eazydiner prime”

Signed up on eazydiner and I see I have complimentary membership.

Can Anyone guide me that how did I get this?

I have axis vistara infinite, flipkart axis and axis myzone cards. The vistara infinite card is the new one.

Thanks

Edit: On PC I can the offer details in full.. It states Complimentary EazyDiner Prime Membership - Axis Non Bday Dining

Attachments

• 5BAC4BD4-FDDB-4115-89E6-4694E4DBB407.jpeg
    5BAC4BD4-FDDB-4115-89E6-4694E4DBB407.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 4D1F5C5B-1B63-41ED-9D8D-1F26931AF15F.jpeg
    4D1F5C5B-1B63-41ED-9D8D-1F26931AF15F.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Even I got this automatically assigned after adding my cell no to the app. The reason is my recent addition of Axis Magnus. You can see the same by clicking Prime Membership section in the app and it will say the mode through which membership was assigned. In my case it says something relating to complimentary membership through Axis

I got a whatsapp message from Eazydiner that stated “welcome to eazydiner prime”

I have axis vistara infinite, flipkart axis and axis myzone cards. The vistara infinite card is the new one.

Thanks

Edit: On PC I can the offer details in full.. It states Complimentary EazyDiner Prime Membership - Axis Non Bday Dining
You got it with Vistara Infinite, if you check start date of membership it will be same as approval date of Vistara infinite card.

Even I got this automatically assigned after adding my cell no to the app. The reason is my recent addition of Axis Magnus. You can see the same by clicking Prime Membership section in the app and it will say the mode through which membership was assigned. In my case it says something relating to complimentary membership through Axis
I can only see “Complimentary EazyDiner Prime Membership - Axis Non Bday Dining”
I dont have a magnus. Does AV Infinite has this too?

Thanks

This is a bonus benefit AXIS have recently introduced for the HNI cards(your Vistara in this case).

Not just 1year ED Prime membership but you will get a 3k discount coupon as well during your B'Day month to utilize it through the ED app :)

1672749659052.png

Yes, you will get 3K additional B'day bonus discount coupon as well, in your B'day month :)

See my earlier post here on the same.

Ditto. Need to see if they renew next year.
Most likely its given as Dineout complimentary membership that used to come with Magnus is no longer there, so replaced with Eazydiner.. that gives me hope it will get renewed next bday as well.

Asking for a friend, she has had magnus for ~4 months now. Her eazydiner is not Prime yet.

On the other hand, I just got Axis VI card 2 weeks back, and I have got it.

Does anyone know if calling customer care might help?

Asking for a friend, she has had magnus for ~4 months now. Her eazydiner is not Prime yet.

On the other hand, I just got Axis VI card 2 weeks back, and I have got it.

Does anyone know if calling customer care might help?
By now your friend should have got it, use this trick to get a free 3month Prime for now.

Posted the NYTIME coupon here, how to avail it

Hope your friend's ED registered mobile and the AXIS ones are the same.

You can also ask to call the ED HNI Concierge tomorrow

1672769520457.png

Ditto. Need to see if they renew next year.
Most likely its given as Dineout complimentary membership that used to come with Magnus is no longer there, so replaced with Eazydiner.. that gives me hope it will get renewed next bday as well.
  1. 101% possible as this relationship just started(less than 1yr old) and
  2. I won't be surprised if AXIS launch a special ED card like the Indus ED one or
  3. AXIS removes the 2.5k minimum spend requirement on the HNI cards like Magnus/reserve/vistara etc as well or
  4. Flat 25% multiple times usable like the ED Indus card. 🤞

Both AXIS and ED are on Customer acquisition spree with these like offers

Last edited:
What abt for existing users it wil extend already have eazy prime with same number got for indus legend card
You can call the same HNI board line(few threads above) of Axis if you hold Magnus/reserve/vistara etc and ask them to extend the membership and not just apply on top of it.

For all magnus or vistara infinite card holders.. just call from your number registered with the bank and eazy diner on 7669004444 (AXIS EAZY DINER HNI CONCIERGE) same number mentioned in the thread above.

It just took 2 minutes time and the person on the call activated the 1 year membership instantly and also sent the birthday month coupon on my whatsapp number!

very easy and straight forward process!!

Back