• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eazydiner Prime Membership automatically assigned

redmanc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got a whatsapp message from Eazydiner that stated “welcome to eazydiner prime”

Signed up on eazydiner and I see I have complimentary membership.

Can Anyone guide me that how did I get this?

I have axis vistara infinite, flipkart axis and axis myzone cards. The vistara infinite card is the new one.

Thanks

Edit: On PC I can the offer details in full.. It states Complimentary EazyDiner Prime Membership - Axis Non Bday Dining

Attachments

• 5BAC4BD4-FDDB-4115-89E6-4694E4DBB407.jpeg
    5BAC4BD4-FDDB-4115-89E6-4694E4DBB407.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 4D1F5C5B-1B63-41ED-9D8D-1F26931AF15F.jpeg
    4D1F5C5B-1B63-41ED-9D8D-1F26931AF15F.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
For all magnus or vistara infinite card holders.. just call from your number registered with the bank and eazy diner on 7669004444 (AXIS EAZY DINER HNI CONCIERGE) same number mentioned in the thread above.

It just took 2 minutes time and the person on the call activated the 1 year membership instantly and also sent the birthday month coupon on my whatsapp number!

very easy and straight forward process!!
Enjoy your B'day 🎂 with ED/AXIS combined Combo :)

For all magnus or vistara infinite card holders.. just call from your number registered with the bank and eazy diner on 7669004444 (AXIS EAZY DINER HNI CONCIERGE) same number mentioned in the thread above.

It just took 2 minutes time and the person on the call activated the 1 year membership instantly and also sent the birthday month coupon on my whatsapp number!

Thanks for the info

Worked like a charm

Back