• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EazyDiner Signature card

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

jeevankumars

TF Buzz
Hey, So, I got a call from an IndusInd guy the other day. was trying sell me this EasyDiner Platinum (LTF) card with a split limit with my current IndusInd Legend card. But I'm not really into that. I asked him about the EasyDiner Signature card (with a joining fee of 1999 and an annual fee) for LTF, but he said I'd have to pay for it. The thing is, I'm tempted to get this card because of the BMS offer. You know, the one where we can book a single ticket up to Rs. 200 (twice a month). That's pretty cool, right? But I'm not sure if it's worth paying for. Do you know of any other cards (LTF or paid) that have this BMS single ticket booking offer? And also, do you think there's any chance of getting the EasyDiner Signature card as LTF or FYF?

No, it is free for the First month after getting the card. No spending is required that's why I mentioned the option I got the card in August and my Access is open till September without meeting any spending criteria. Note you will get 1 Access opened from each category and Railway Lounge 2 will be opened.
How to get 2 free Spa in two months after getting the card and add on?

How to get 2 free Spa in two months after getting the card and add on?
Not possible Add-on also has fees and I don't think you will get the benefit consecutive 2 months. For the 2nd Spa you have to spend 20K previous month.
Mayura Card Benefits
1726605135252.webp
Ashva card Benefits
1726605254581.webp

I applied and got rejected because my home address is not serviceable, but my current address is. Both of these addresses are serviceable to get this card approved
Yes, serviceable area problem with AU.
Get the IDFC Mayura Card as suggested by @Anindya98 for International Lounge Access and 0 Forex Charges. The card is worth it for the first year only with the present benefits.

Not possible Add-on also has fees and I don't think you will get the benefit consecutive 2 months. For the 2nd Spa you have to spend 20K previous month.
Bhai, any idea about RoadSideAssistance?
I see this coverage is available for classic/Select/Wealth, if I get one of these CC, can I get this RoadSideAssistance on my brother's car?

I think IDFC Wealth is better for 2 spa/qtr, because add on card is free
Yes, IDFC Wealth is better. But now IDFC offering some extra benefits with the metal cards and you don't have to spend 20K to unlock any benefits for the first time. The cards are FYF only you have to pay the GST. You have many higher and good variant cards. So, these cards will not make any sense for you to have but @jeevankumars needs a card for International Lounge by next month. So, I suggested the option as Indusind will not give Tiger within the time frame.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back