• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Edge reward points timing questions

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi

For Axis edge reward points couple of questions on timing

1. The monthly caps for calculating aep is applied based on date of transaction or date of credit of aep... Typically aep is given(if given) with several days/week lag based on axis mood

2. If I do a transaction now will it count in July month or August month? There is a difference in transaction posting date and txn date sometimes... So what's this based on your experience?

3. What is the latest time (11:59pm or what?) on last day of the month transactions give aep for that month quota instead of next month quota?

Solution
Hi

1. The monthly caps for calculating aep is applied based on date of transaction or date of credit of aep... Typically aep is given(if given) with several days/week lag based on axis mood

2. If I do a transaction now will it count in July month or August month? There is a difference in transaction posting date and txn date sometimes... So what's this based on your experience?

3. What is the latest time (11:59pm or what?) on last day of the month transactions give aep for that month quota instead of next month quota?
Hi
1 transaction month
2 july
3 safer side do spends by 9pm on last day of month
Today's transactions before 23:59 will give you the accelerated points on 15th September
Will they be counted in this month's quota or next month's quota... For example this month I have spent to achieve my magnus 1.5l threshold... What I spend today will count in that accelerated rewards or next month's?

Hi

Hi
1 transaction month
2 july
3 safer side do spends by 9pm on last day of month

Solution
Guys, have anybody received base edge reward points after 12 july? Received AEP on 12 July, after that no credits of reward points till date. Anyone else on the same boat?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back