• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Education fees with credit card

zomato

TF Premier
Which credit card at entry level still guves reward / cashback for education fees?
Any good third party app where we can transfer credit card to bank by tution fees?
can anyone tell if axis vistara infinite gives points for edu fee payment?

zomato

TF Premier
I have to pay almost 6L as fees, convenience fees is 0 for debit cards and 0.85% for credit cards

can someone suggest me best card to use for some rewards? currently thinking of using Indusind Select DCs, but they will get maxed at 3000RPs each which is 1050rs (checked t&c education spends are not exempted from reward points)

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have to pay almost 6L as fees, convenience fees is 0 for debit cards and 0.85% for credit cards
Which portal are u using for 0.85% charges🙄

can someone suggest me best card to use for some rewards? currently thinking of using Indusind Select DCs, but they will get maxed at 3000RPs each which is 1050rs (checked t&c education spends are not exempted from reward points)
If you have atlas, then it's best.

zomato

TF Premier
Which portal are u using for 0.85% charges🙄

If you have atlas, then it's best.
to my surprise the hdfc portal is not charging a cent for cc's, tried rubyx and regalia but tried amex and they are charging 3.5%+gst

I don't have any axis bank cc to check for it, I need to do this payment within 30 days so we can apply for a cc too if it's worth it.

Demo009

TF Buzz
So it seems HDFC and ICICI have blacklisted BharatNXT then.

HDFC has also blacklisted Snapay before.

They may blacklist other 'CC to bank' apps as well, the way people are misusing.
That's why these things should be kept secret & not to upload video on yt, two main disadvantages: 1) Devaluation 2) emergency mein bhi paise nhi nikal skte cc se