• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Email Format - for Late Payment Fee Reversal

pranaym

TF Buzz
Hello guys!
Can anyone please share the email to reverse the late payment fee? I paid the amount after 5 days of due date and I got charged 750rs for it plus Gst. Its for Amazon ICICI credit card.

pranaym

TF Buzz
Pranam 🙏 @pranaym
simple google search gave this

Pehle hi kiya tha bro, payment due ke format aa rhe so I thought yaha help mangna sahi rhega
Thank you for the link.

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello guys!
Can anyone please share the email to reverse the late payment fee? I paid the amount after 5 days of due date and I got charged 750rs for it plus Gst. Its for Amazon ICICI credit card.
Subject: Request for Reversal of Late Fees on Amazon Pay ICICI Card - First Instance Explanation

Dear ICICI Bank Customer Service,

I trust this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a recent occurrence concerning late fees on my Amazon Pay ICICI card.

I understand the importance of timely payments and take full responsibility for the delay in this particular instance. However, I would like to highlight that this is the first time such an incident has occurred. Up until now, my payment history has been consistently clean.

I kindly request your understanding and consideration in reversing the late fees associated with this isolated occurrence. I am committed to maintaining a punctual payment record in the future and assure you that this incident does not reflect my usual payment behavior.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to a positive resolution.

Best regards,

[Your Full Name]
[Your Contact Information]

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Subject: Request for Reversal of Late Payment Fee on Amazon ICICI Credit Card

I trust this email finds you well. I am writing to address a recent late payment on my Amazon ICICI Credit Card, for which I incurred a fee of Rs. 750 plus GST.

I sincerely acknowledge the delay in my payment, which occurred five days after the due date. I understand the importance of timely payments and take full responsibility for this oversight. However, this incident is an exception, and I assure you it does not reflect my usual payment behavior.

Considering my history of prompt payments and this being the first occurrence, I kindly request your understanding and consideration in reversing the late payment fee along with the associated GST charges.

I am committed to maintaining a clean payment record, and I appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. Thank you for your attention to this request.

Best regards,

[Your Full Name]

pranaym

TF Buzz

I trust this email finds you well. I am writing to address a recent late payment on my Amazon ICICI Credit Card, for which I incurred a fee of Rs. 750 plus GST.

I sincerely acknowledge the delay in my payment, which occurred five days after the due date. I understand the importance of timely payments and take full responsibility for this oversight. However, this incident is an exception, and I assure you it does not reflect my usual payment behavior.

Considering my history of prompt payments and this being the first occurrence, I kindly request your understanding and consideration in reversing the late payment fee along with the associated GST charges.

I am committed to maintaining a clean payment record, and I appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. Thank you for your attention to this request.

Best regards,

[Your Full Name]

Thank you bro!

pranaym

TF Buzz

Best regards,

[Your Full Name]

Thanks a lot friend, from the bottom of my heart.
I received the response from their Wealth Management team in the morning, they've reversed the late payment charges Rs 750 (without gst but I am ok with that).

For others:

Please note:
Different slabs of TAD & LPC are given below:
Total Amount Due (TAD) & applicable Late Payment charges (LPC)

TAD less than Rs. 100, LPC = None

TAD between Rs. 100 to Rs. 500, LPC = Rs. 100

TAD between Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000, LPC = Rs. 500

TAD between Rs.5,001 to Rs. 10,000, LPC = Rs. 750

TAD between Rs.10,001 to Rs. 25,000, LPC = Rs. 900

TAD between Rs.25,001 to Rs. 50,000, LPC = Rs. 1000

TAD more than Rs.50,000, LPC = Rs. 1200

techt

TF Legend
I received the response from their Wealth Management team in the morning, they've reversed the late payment charges Rs 750 (without gst but I am ok with that).

For others:

Please note:

Bugs seems to left TF.

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

For others:

Please note:

Which email did you send this to? Let me try my luck again 😁

techt

TF Legend
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

tanvi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

For others:

Please note:

Late payment Cibil hitted?

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Use
Hello guys!
Use gemini or copilot for 20 drafts with 4 sentences or less to Xyz for late fee waiver for first time missed payment