• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Email spam unable to control

Vineet_

TF Premier
Recently i observed i am getting lots of spam mail from mentioned email id info@amyq.formirror.com. its only changing name like some time times Need personal loan, idfc card apply banner or bajaj finserve loan approval etc.

Here one subscriptions & mailing preference botton is there after pressing these botton it saying my email id already unsubscribe i can't do further in this even i mail to this kindly remove my email i don't need these spam but they don't listen is there any way we can report or block following email address or report to google after multiple request they are not stopping to harassment with bombarding daily unusual spam advertising mails after google research i cant find any solution.

Dear IT /Tech experts kindly advise in this matter how to solve this issue i am getting this with my one gmail accounts.

Cierdo

TF Premier
You can follow the below steps:
1. Mark the email address as spam. This will work best if you're getting the mail from a single email address.
2. Create a customised spam filter in Gmail, and add the keywords that you are finding in those mails as a candidate for marking spam. This requires some thinking before applying as you may mistakenly filter out mails that are genuine mails.

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
Recently i observed i am getting lots of spam mail from mentioned email id info@amyq.formirror.com. its only changing name like some time times Need personal loan, idfc card apply banner or bajaj finserve loan approval etc.

Here one subscriptions & mailing preference botton is there after pressing these botton it saying my email id already unsubscribe i can't do further in this even i mail to this kindly remove my email i don't need these spam but they don't listen is there any way we can report or block following email address or report to google after multiple request they are not stopping to harassment with bombarding daily unusual spam advertising mails after google research i cant find any solution.

Dear IT /Tech experts kindly advise in this matter how to solve this issue i am getting this with my one gmail accounts.
Create a custom filter in email account to directly send it spam folder.