• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EMI Not counted towards milestone benefits?

Rjain1111

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I have Axis Magnus and Axis Vistara Infinite cards. I was just told by a phone banking representative that EMI's don't count toward milestone benefits. The TnC however only states wallet spending.

Is anyone aware about this? The banks charge 13-15% interest. Why would one not get reward points or not even count them for meeting milestones?

Hi All,

I have Axis Magnus and Axis Vistara Infinite cards. I was just told by a phone banking representative that EMI's don't count toward milestone benefits. The TnC however only states wallet spending.

Is anyone aware about this? The banks charge 13-15% interest. Why would one not get reward points or not even count them for meeting milestones?
Mostly EMIs don't give reward points but count towards milestones, you should talk to Burgundy CC printed on the back of Vistara Infinite and Magnus card and get it confirmed for sure.

Mostly EMIs don't give reward points but count towards milestones, you should talk to Burgundy CC printed on the back of Vistara Infinite and Magnus card and get it confirmed for sure.
Those guys only confirmed it. It was very surprising. Wanted to know if someone else has for milestone benefits with emi transactions. Or if they know about this rule.

I can go back to Axis customer care and have this conversation again

Those guys only confirmed it. It was very surprising. Wanted to know if someone else has for milestone benefits with emi transactions. Or if they know about this rule.

I can go back to Axis customer care and have this conversation again
I would suggest to call them again as not all executives of Burgundy are of the same knowledge

I also called them and she told it's not counted.

When I asked if she is sure. Then she put on hold for a minute and after checking she told it will be counted. She said something like it will be counted for this month and not in subsequent month.

So, it seem like full amount before emi conversion will be counted and nothing after that.

I also called them and she told it's not counted.

When I asked if she is sure. Then she put on hold for a minute and after checking she told it will be counted. She said something like it will be counted for this month and not in subsequent month.

So, it seem like full amount before emi conversion will be counted and nothing after that.
Strange. My milestone ticket in vistara card has not been issued because of this yet. Will have to email/call again and get this sorted.

Ofcourse they are different cards. But customer care representative mentioned that logic remains same for both.

Emi's not counted towards milestone benefits (monthly or lumpsum )

Back