• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EMI order Cancellation but with a Twist

Tushar2206

TF Buzz
Hi Guys

I got a fascinating case today that I would like to share and get any feedback if possible.

I ordered a Green Soul Gaming Chair for 13,497.06 (excluding 600 Amazon Pay Balance Cashback - Very Important to Note) on a 9-month No Cost EMI. Then after 14-15 hours, the same chair was available at 10,976.12 (inclusive of all offers) so I cancelled the initial order and placed another at a lower price.

Then Amazon refunded me 13,497.06 - 600 = 12,897.06 (Stating 600.00 has been deducted from your refund against the Amazon Pay cashback received for this item).

Now I am stuck with the question of how will SBI adjust this transaction - Will I be charged a processing fee and Foreclosure charges??

The period between Initial order placement and cancellation was around 36 hours. It will be a day or two that I will get to know the answer but would love to hear from you all.

Hi Guys

I got a fascinating case today that I would like to share and get any feedback if possible.

I ordered a Green Soul Gaming Chair for 13,497.06 (excluding 600 Amazon Pay Balance Cashback - Very Important to Note) on a 9-month No Cost EMI. Then after 14-15 hours, the same chair was available at 10,976.12 (inclusive of all offers) so I cancelled the initial order and placed another at a lower price.

Then Amazon refunded me 13,497.06 - 600 = 12,897.06 (Stating 600.00 has been deducted from your refund against the Amazon Pay cashback received for this item).

Now I am stuck with the question of how will SBI adjust this transaction - Will I be charged a processing fee and Foreclosure charges??

The period between Initial order placement and cancellation was around 36 hours. It will be a day or two that I will get to know the answer but would love to hear from you all.
Don't worry, they'll not charge you anything. The banks do not operate with amounts, they operate with transaction numbers, that are unique.

Don't worry, they'll not charge you anything. The banks do not operate with amounts, they operate with transaction numbers, that are unique.
I would expect and hope so but still wait for the confirmation - I guess it would take a week to get an exact answer 😬

Back