• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Enquiry by Paisa bazar in cibil

Bob78900

TF Ace
I got message from paizabazar for rbl ltf card i clicked on that never applied never submitted any information and after 3-4 days when i checked my cibil there was an enquiry by RBL.

I recently found same thing... For my brother, last year or so was exploring RBL Card via PB or BB (not sure which one).

Didn't even apply or went to next steps.

But RBL did a enquiry - saw it 2 weeks back when was checking CIBIL Score. I have raised a dispute - let's see what's the outcome.

I recently found same thing... For my brother, last year or so was exploring RBL Card via PB or BB (not sure which one).

Didn't even apply or went to next steps.

But RBL did a enquiry - saw it 2 weeks back when was checking CIBIL Score. I have raised a dispute - let's see what's the outcome.
Same raised a dispute yesterday

Lol I also got one message about some change in cibil score few days back I didn't know about.

Now reading into this thread, I think I had misclicked on sbi card in paisabazaar app. It was just one click and didn't proceed from there. And now probably that's what came in cibil. Will need to check next month once refresh is available.

Lol I also got one message about some change in cibil score few days back I didn't know about.

Now reading into this thread, I think I had misclicked on sbi card in paisabazaar app. It was just one click and didn't proceed from there. And now probably that's what came in cibil. Will need to check next month once refresh is available.
Seems to be a trick from Paisabazaar/Bankbazaar.

How can they go for equiry without getting consent and taking to card application page.

I raised a dispute regarding enquiry because same happened with me but no response from cibil.

Back