• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to stop this type of fake cibil enquiry and how to Remove this fake cibil enquiry

ihmahetar

TF Select
Hello tf community,

Screenshot_2024-05-12-08-57-35-393_com.google.android.gm.jpg

In this month I have 8-9 Cibil alert Hitted without my permission and I have not applied for any credit card or loan.

Now I want to stop this Cibil Enquiry so how to stop and if this enquiry added on cibil report how to remove this enquiry.

Please please help me it is negetive effect my cibil.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello tf community,

In this month I have 8-9 Cibil alert Hitted without my permission and I have not applied for any credit card or loan.

Now I want to stop this Cibil Enquiry so how to stop and if this enquiry added on cibil report how to remove this enquiry.

Check your full CIBIL Report regularly and don't rely on this email. If you are seeing many unknown inquiries on your CIBIL Report, then share the names here.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Hello tf community,

Idhar udhar credit score checkers site PE muh mat Maro aur koi credit card lene ke liye phone kare to gali ke saath phone drop kardo.

Enquiry only be removed by the enquired bank/nbfc