• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Exclusive Rupay Lounge at Delhi T3?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
It's like having a favourite restaurant, a neach you like or some hill station you enjoy. If too many people start crowding it, you can't enjoy anymore even though everyone has the right to go. So you hope that not many people go when you are going. Like I avoid going to a mall on the weekends and holidays and will never go anywhere touristy on Christmas, Diwali etc. So similarly, I want the lounges to have a reasonable level of people.
You are right in a way & wrong too .
I too feel now 3rd AC railways has become sleeper class & sleeper class is General class
When i used to travel back in 2013-2016 in Ac .
No one dared to Even look into Ac without ticket they would simply avoid area near AC coaches.
But Now mostly people can afford Ac class hence rush
Same with Airport.
Earlier very less people knew about lounge access.now everyone has debit card/Cc .and they know through YouTube, family etc
So more people are there to avail free service.

Rather than Askin for better facilities from airport / company we are into Criticism of common one for whom anything free is happiness.

ccdc

TF Ace
Idk where this Thing come from .
Everyone eligible is entitled to come .
High limit cc people are not superior & one with dc aren't inferior.

One who want extra luxury always have option of private class / bussines class lounge
politician?...damn 3 words

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It will be interesting to see which Rupay cards are allowed lounge access.
If they allow even entry level cards they will have financial burden & more crowd.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It will be interesting to see which Rupay cards are allowed lounge access.
If they allow even entry level cards they will have financial burden & more crowd.
They should either make it restricted or simply charge a susbsidised fee like Rs500 per access. So bank pays half, you pay half. This way people get acess to food and a rest area at a nominal price but the abuse is lesser as you have to pay. This should be done for all lounges.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
They should either make it restricted or simply charge a susbsidised fee like Rs500 per access. So bank pays half, you pay half. This way people get acess to food and a rest area at a nominal price but the abuse is lesser as you have to pay. This should be done for all lounges.
Bro why are you against every service people are getting 🤔

Are you frustrated or something?
Everything going good ?

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bro why are you against every service people are getting 🤔

Are you frustrated or something?
Everything going good ?
How am I against it? Another member wanted access to be restricted to premium cards and I suggested a middle ground where the banks pay a little and the customer pays a bit as well. It is a win win situation. You get access at a subsidised cost and the crowd might go down. Isn’t that better than having no access or having conditions like spend 1 lakh per quarter to get one lounge access?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
How am I against it? Another member wanted access to be restricted to premium cards and I suggested a middle ground where the banks pay a little and the customer pays a bit as well. It is a win win situation. You get access at a subsidised cost and the crowd might go down. Isn’t that better than having no access or having conditions like spend 1 lakh per quarter to get one lounge access?
Those who suggest lounge for only premium card . They live in pre covid era .where lounge were on knowledge of few which were more into travel + card game ..

Now after covid its been more accessible+ more middle class in air travel.

What we forget if rush is high in lounge means more revenue to Airport to planes to other services related to it ..
They should upgrade rather than take away .

Visa or rupay or bank .gives money to lounges .. they ain't doing it free

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What we want to see in future is how different Rupay lounge is from other?

Are they coming up with some facility that other lounge in India don't?