• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ExpertFlyer Premium Membership

Post number 75 has been selected as best answer.

VibrantAnkur

TF Premier
I might be interested in both. And if I am not too late, Please share the details of how the sharing will work.
We'll share the login credentials for seats.aero and ExpertFlyer.

For each seat alert on seats.aero, there's an option to put a different phone number for SMS alerts. However, such an option isn't available on ExpertFlyer. So, we'll have to share the same email address for all seat alerts.

Currently, we have 1 slot available for seat.aero & 4 slots open for ExpertFlyer.

If you're interested, please confirm which subscription you'd like to join. Either one or both.

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
We'll share the login credentials for seats.aero and ExpertFlyer.

For each seat alert on seats.aero, there's an option to put a different phone number for SMS alerts. However, such an option isn't available on ExpertFlyer. So, we'll have to share the same email address for all seat alerts.

Currently, we have 1 slot available for seat.aero & 4 slots open for ExpertFlyer.

If you're interested, please confirm which subscription you'd like to join. Either one or both.
Ok, I am in for both.

VibrantAnkur

TF Premier
We're looking for TF Select and above members only.

1 slot is open for seats.aero

5 slots are open for ExpertFlyer.

Last edited:

VibrantAnkur

TF Premier
It has been brought to everyone's notice by @chasni that only 1 user can log in to the ExpertFlyer account at a time. As soon as User 2 logs in, User 1 gets logged out by the system due to multiple logins. Let's try to find a solution to it. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I request you all to share your experience on both platforms.
1. I saw that seats.aero tracks limited routes in the Asia region. The site seems to be designed for mainly US users. But that's the case with most award seat search engines.
2. Expertflyer doesn't show the mile requirement, so you'll have to individually search for the same on the respective FFP. Hence you can't directly find the cheapest award seat using this service. So definitely not for beginners. But the award seat alerts are useful.

Does anybody have any experience with awardfares.com?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I request you all to share your experience on both platforms.
1. I saw that seats.aero tracks limited routes in the Asia region. The site seems to be designed for mainly US users. But that's the case with most award seat search engines.
2. Expertflyer doesn't show the mile requirement, so you'll have to individually search for the same on the respective FFP. Hence you can't directly find the cheapest award seat using this service. So definitely not for beginners. But the award seat alerts are useful.

Does anybody have any experience with awardfares.com?
Yes, even i observed the same with seats.aero, it does not show connecting flights towards east. Not sure about the other two

miles_guy

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have used point.me It seems pretty good for most international routes. The only disadvantage I saw was that one has to search each day separately. Its a bit slow but that works for me.

Last edited: