• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Facing issue with AMEX MRCC application income proof

MurlyLock

TF Select
So I applied for an American express MRCC card on Thursday and did the video kyc on Friday and also uploaded my income proof. 2 months salary slip and 2 months bank statement (September and October) since then i have received multiple emails asking me to upload documents again so i called customer care today and they said my salary slip and bank statement isn't matching so they are asking me to upload again.
Here is the issue, my salary is always credited on the 7th of next month. so my September salary will show up on 7th of October and October salary shows up on 7th of November and due to different overtimes in different months, my salary is always a bit different than in previous months.
First Amex said to provide august and September salaries along with September and October bank statements and that's what I did but now they are saying my October salary isn't reflecting. so what should I do? do I upload from September to 27th of November bank statement and provide September and October's salary slips?
Anyone else faced this issue? how did you solve this? any help would be really appreciated.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So I applied for an American express MRCC card on Thursday and did the video kyc on Friday and also uploaded my income proof. 2 months salary slip and 2 months bank statement (September and October) since then i have received multiple emails asking me to upload documents again so i called customer care today and they said my salary slip and bank statement isn't matching so they are asking me to upload again.
Here is the issue, my salary is always credited on the 7th of next month. so my September salary will show up on 7th of October and October salary shows up on 7th of November and due to different overtimes in different months, my salary is always a bit different than in previous months.
First Amex said to provide august and September salaries along with September and October bank statements and that's what I did but now they are saying my October salary isn't reflecting. so what should I do? do I upload from September to 27th of November bank statement and provide September and October's salary slips?
Anyone else faced this issue? how did you solve this? any help would be really appreciated.
Approach bestbanker in DM pls

Raj

TF Buzz
Yeah, I did approach him and he checked on his end and said it's being processed. and today I got confirmation via email that the application is approved, now hoping it gets to me quickly since I am leaving for vacation on Thursday.
unable to dm . How did you approach him??

Chirag19

TF Buzz
I also face the same issue. Any resolution?

MurlyLock

TF Select
I also face the same issue. Any resolution?
Yes, so I sent them the last two months' salary slips and bank statements manually generated from the start of September to November 25th. and called Amex customer support and explained the situation. they were extremely helpful, they said they have added a note in the application of what I said and the review team will get the note. my application was re-reviewed and it was accepted. To be honest Amex customer care has been extremely good so far even before I became a customer. weird to see such good service as I have never seen anything like this with icici, hdfc, axis, sbi, etc.

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I tried but I get...

Link Expired
This link has expired and is no longer available.For more details, please call us at 1-800-419-2122 (Personal Cards) / 1-800-419-1222 (Corporate Cards).

I continue to get vkyc emails daily though. Anyway I've left it for now. Will apply again in Feb if needed.

I tried but I get...

Link Expired
This link has expired and is no longer available.For more details, please call us at 1-800-419-2122 (Personal Cards) / 1-800-419-1222 (Corporate Cards).

I continue to get vkyc emails daily though. Anyway I've left it for now. Will apply again in Feb if needed.
What happened next because my application is stuck due to this same error which i get while completing my vkyc