• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Facing some weird issue with my HDFC Bank credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.Aman

TF Buzz
Hi, i would like to have some guidance regarding my hdfc credit card,
My first credit card got approved recently, it is in transit right now, it was mentioned that my card is activated and i can use it but whenever i try to make a payment, it is showing a msg that "This card network is not supported", called the customer care they're saying that my card is dormant now and i have to send KYC form to Chennai office, after that i'll be able to use it.

Is there any other way to fix this problem?

Solution
My first credit card got approved recently, it is in transit right now, it was mentioned that my card is activated and i can use it but whenever i try to make a payment, it is showing a msg that "This card network is not supported", called the customer care they're saying that my card is dormant now and i have to send KYC form to Chennai office, after that i'll be able to use it.

Send your documents to Chennai head branch

Send your documents to Chennai head branch

Solution

Don't worry brother. It will be shown as active card after the card delivery and first transaction. No need to send documents to the head office. I've faced it and have confirmed with CC and they are right after the first transaction I checked my credit card status 4,5 days later and it was active as told by the CC.

Bhai itni bhi kya jaldhi hai deliver toh hone do pehle,
BTW with the card being not delivered how did you get the card number

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back