• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Weird issue with HPCL IDFC Power Plus card

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
I have got power plus card from IDFC in March. It get rewards for HPCL Fuels. Basics You all know that.

so last month i have filled Fuel my car 3 time.

02 Apr. - 4000 - HPCL Pump Listed in IDFC Eligible Pumps
03 Apr. - 2700 - Same Pump
13 Apr. - 2400 - IOCL Pump.

(Right now reward system is for 100 rs spend you get 16 points, and 1 Point = .25 rs. so 4 rs.)(Basically 4% on HPCL)

Now in statments I only get 384 points for HPCL Accelerated points.

which is (2400*24/150 = 384)

So how IDFC is so dumb that they are giving me Points for IOCL, but not for HPCL.

I have called they told me to Mail them, but according to them all things are okey. no issues, and they closed my request.
Then I tried to mail them screenshots of Transaction but due to linking attachments Mail got Undelivered.

Screenshot 2024-05-04 153941.png

Has any one faced this issue?

Any suggestion for sending them attachments? or any suggestion what to do next?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Happened with me for HPCL station and it didn’t recognise that as HPCL fuel station… no point was credited

But I generally avoid IOCL and other pumps, so can’t comment on that

I thought of fighting with them… raised a few tickets n all… nothing fruitful

Planning to close that card before renewal… it’s kind of a scam!!!

But I’m still not sure how they credited points for IOCL… may be that petrol pump owner has 2 stations, IOCL and HPCL and one fine day they interchanged their pos machine…

Just guessing!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
Planning to close that card before renewal… it’s kind of a scam!!!

I am also planning to close this card also.

the pump is listed on website where IDFC redirect for the list for eligible pumps.

I knew IOCL will not give me any points but i was in hurry and HPCL station was in wrong side of the town, but they have given points for IOCL and not for HPCL was wondering to me

Godpaul

TF Buzz
I have got power plus card from IDFC in March. It get rewards for HPCL Fuels. Basics You all know that.

so last month i have filled Fuel my car 3 time.

02 Apr. - 4000 - HPCL Pump Listed in IDFC Eligible Pumps
03 Apr. - 2700 - Same Pump
13 Apr. - 2400 - IOCL Pump.

(Right now reward system is for 100 rs spend you get 16 points, and 1 Point = .25 rs. so 4 rs.)(Basically 4% on HPCL)

Now in statments I only get 384 points for HPCL Accelerated points.

which is (2400*24/150 = 384)

So how IDFC is so dumb that they are giving me Points for IOCL, but not for HPCL.

I have called they told me to Mail them, but according to them all things are okey. no issues, and they closed my request.
Then I tried to mail them screenshots of Transaction but due to linking attachments Mail got Undelivered.

Screenshot 2024-05-04 153941.png

Has any one faced this issue?

Any suggestion for sending them attachments? or any suggestion what to do next?
I had a query as in when can you see the reward points credition. Is it only after the credit card statement genration or post 2 days of the transaction