• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Failed credit card payment on paytm app but paytm made the payment to the CC company

as241298

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

So, I made a payment of 8000 on Paytm app to my Amex CC, the paytm app showed payment failed and I got the refund but the payment was done to the Amex by paytm of my behalf. Now paytm asked me to pay them 8000. Firstly they asked me to add the 8000 in paytm payments bank(PPB) account and they will auto-debit it. I added on 1st July, they never debited it. Post that they freezed my PPB bank account and wallet. On 1 Aug they called and said auto-debit option is not available and asked me to do a bank transfer to Paytm Ltd bank account(ICICI one). I did that and shared it on the email with the payment proof on 11th Aug. Till now my PPB account and wallet is not unfreezed. The Paytm support is useless.

Community, please help me with some resolution.

Hi Everyone,

So, I made a payment of 8000 on Paytm app to my Amex CC, the paytm app showed payment failed and I got the refund but the payment was done to the Amex by paytm of my behalf. Now paytm asked me to pay them 8000. Firstly they asked me to add the 8000 in paytm payments bank(PPB) account and they will auto-debit it. I added on 1st July, they never debited it. Post that they freezed my PPB bank account and wallet. On 1 Aug they called and said auto-debit option is not available and asked me to do a bank transfer to Paytm Ltd bank account(ICICI one). I did that and shared it on the email with the payment proof on 11th Aug. Till now my PPB account and wallet is not unfreezed. The Paytm support is useless.

In Paytm app, search for offline kyc in your profile settings. Locate a centre near you. Reach out to them and complete your kyc.

Once, kyc is done, account should be removed from freeze status.

Side by side, escalate to thier higher authorities if they give such an option.

Thanks!!

Hi Everyone,

Have you DMd Paytm Care on X (Twitter)?

Back