• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fastest easiest way to get a BOB Card (pref LTF) for certain online discount promos?

insight

TF Ace
Fastest easiest way to get a BOB Card (pref LTF) for certain online discount promos?

Is this list still updated? Any recent experiences?

https://cardinsider.com/bank-of-baroda/bank-of-baroda-lifetime-free-credit-cards/

Luckily SBI CB approved me online in like 10 or so minutes of doing every KYC with PAN/ Aadhar in DigiWallet online. Card will be shipped.
In fact couldnt track its progress steps or virtual card before physical arrived.

Last edited:
YEs i got forgoted.. but i saw this threat and rembered suddenly.
I had applied for this card. Then i checked and posted my reply here.
Bob is next legend after SBI..
Luckily SBI CB approved me online in like 10 or so minutes of doing every KYC with PAN/ Aadhar in DigiWallet online. Card will be shipped.
In fact couldnt track its progress steps or virtual card before physical arrived.

Boom. Here in not so long time.

Avg PSU bro
I am so out of touch with how things have been.

Also, how & where to check this: (PS: I was unwell and on bed for several years due to health medical issue so catching up it seems like an age)

You came and left with a He he and others hijacked the question into something else :) :P I am just getting my hands on things after years.

Also, how & where to check this: (PS: I was unwell and on bed for several years due to health medical issue so catching up it seems like an age)

You came and left with a He he and others hijacked the question into something else :) :p I am just getting my hands on things after years.

Hope you are doing good now.
PS : Thanks for sharing details on Amex Purchase Protection

You came and left with a He he and others hijacked the question into something else :) :p I am just getting my hands on things after years.

Now you're well, that's the great thing 😀.

Back