• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fastest easiest way to get a BOB Card (pref LTF) for certain online discount promos?

insight

TF Ace
Fastest easiest way to get a BOB Card (pref LTF) for certain online discount promos?

Is this list still updated? Any recent experiences?

https://cardinsider.com/bank-of-baroda/bank-of-baroda-lifetime-free-credit-cards/

Luckily SBI CB approved me online in like 10 or so minutes of doing every KYC with PAN/ Aadhar in DigiWallet online. Card will be shipped.
In fact couldnt track its progress steps or virtual card before physical arrived.

Last edited:
I have applied through cashkaro link.

Upon checking with customer care about my Eterna card was issued with annual charges. Mailed BOB team to convert to LTF and it was approved even before card delivery (I am yet to get the card)
Might be salary (48LPA)
Can you share where did you email and may be the content of your email?
if possible directly DM me. Thanks.
Dm'ed, please check your inbox don't surprise for short email. That's what I have sent

Next I need to convert to Visa, same like you mine is also MC world
@shann9999 - Do share a copy of said email to me too.

I'll go through the links of where you posted about your application as well.

Last edited:
Email them at incomplete.mumbai@bobfinancial.com for status update. even for me after responding with pending documents no response. when i have asked for update they replied asap.
They already have Photo PAN and Address. ITR PDF was causing issues. Sent that too.
Another email address now when I tried to check status using a different number than the App number:

Your application is pending as some of the required documents have not been submitted.

Kindly Email all your documents (Photo, PAN, Income Proof, Current Address Proof) at documents@bobfinancial.com clearly mentioning your application number.

Already checked status:
https://bobfinancial.com/track-application-status.jsp this is where to track the application status
Got this status:
Your application is pending as some of the required documents have not been submitted.

Kindly Email all your documents (Photo, PAN, Income Proof, Current Address Proof) at documents@bobfinancial.com clearly mentioning your application number.
They already have Photo PAN and Address. ITR PDF was causing issues uploading. Sent that again too.
Sent repeatedly to both emails. New drama from them. Private hence DMed you.
DMed you as some drama.
@shann9999 - Personal drama from BOB.

Back