• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Fastest Way to get 20K MR Points

PaneerButterMasala

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi TF Community,

Please excuse me for my imbecile question.

I use AMEX MRCC and intend to transfer some Points to VS Miles. However, I am falling short of 20K MR points. I have around 1 month to book the flight. Are there any hacks to get these points quickly?

Solution
Hi TF Community,

I use AMEX MRCC and intend to transfer some Points to VS Miles. However, I am falling short of 20K MR points. I have around 1 month to book the flight. Are there any hacks to get these points quickly?
Did you buy 10K MR Points directly from Amex? It costs Rs. 4000.

And then maybe refer someone in family / friends for an Amex. That would be another 8000 Points

Can we convert MR points from Amex Platinum Charge to VS Miles? I have an offer of 1,35,000 points on upgrade.
All Amex MR Points are the same in terms of Transfer Partners. They even get pooled under a single MR Bucket now. No card-wise points segregation
Hi TF Community,

One way is to apply for amex gold and amex platinum card via my referrals and earn some quick points.

Another way is for you to wear my hat , and make others apply amex cards via your referral link to earn referral points in quick succession.
@vaibhav111 Please mark it as solution
A third way is to request amex customer care to transfer some points in lieu of currency. Basically, purchasing the points, don't remember exactly but they sell around 33p/point I guess and there is a maximum capping to amount of points you can purchase if I am not wrong. Please contact amex cc on chat to get the details

Last edited:
A third way is to request amex customer care to transfer some points in lieu of currency. Basically, purchasing the points, don't remember exactly but they sell around 25p/point I guess and there is a maximum capping to amount of points you can purchase if I am not wrong. Please contact amex cc on chat to get the details
This is really news to me and everyone.
getting Amex points at 25 Paisa is a great deal!

A third way is to request amex customer care to transfer some points in lieu of currency. Basically, purchasing the points, don't remember exactly but they sell around 33p/point I guess and there is a maximum capping to amount of points you can purchase if I am not wrong. Please contact amex cc on chat to get the details
its 40p/point iirc. They sell 10k points per account for 4k.

Hi TF Community,

And then maybe refer someone in family / friends for an Amex. That would be another 8000 Points

Can we convert MR points from Amex Platinum Charge to VS Miles? I have an offer of 1,35,000 points on upgrade.
All Amex MR Points are the same in terms of Transfer Partners. They even get pooled under a single MR Bucket now. No card-wise points segregation

Solution

I wasn't aware of this option. Will check.

Update: I just called AMEX and learned there is a capping of 10K Reward Points Per Year. The price is 4K INR which will get added to the statement

Last edited:

@vaibhav111 please mark this one as solution instead

Back