• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FBB STYLEUP CARD

vijaycard

TF Buzz
I have sbi fbb styleup card. Now as fbb showrooms are no more there is no use. Can I still continue with that card or flip into another variant. I'm not using frequently nowadays as I have hdfc card. Any life time free card available in SBI

I have the same card. I would suggest you to keep using it until SBI contacts you for an upgrade. Since the stores are closed, the annual payment on the card can be claimed as a statement credit. So effectively free.

I have the same card and looking to change this card going forward. Which card should be the best one to switch. I already have simply click card.
Go for BPCL Normal (Rs. 499 AF) or BPCL OCTANE (Rs. 1499 AF), Reward points wise both are best in the fuel category, if you don't have a fuel card. Suggest you to take VISA variant and NOT Rupay variant.

Go for BPCL Normal (Rs. 499 AF) or BPCL OCTANE (Rs. 1499 AF), Reward points wise both are best in the fuel category, if you don't have a fuel card. Suggest you to take VISA variant and NOT Rupay variant.
I contacted customer care for converting my FBB which is visa variant to BPCL card. They told only BPCL visa variant possible. If need rupay needed I need to apply separately. Is it wise to take visa variant of BPCL.. I don't want cibil enquiry for this.. any advantage in rupay variant

I contacted customer care for converting my FBB which is visa variant to BPCL card. They told only BPCL visa variant possible. If need rupay needed I need to apply separately. Is it wise to take visa variant of BPCL.. I don't want cibil enquiry for this.. any advantage in rupay variant
Get BPCL Visa variant, and then complain to pno and get bpcl rupay. It's very easy

Back