• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FD backed HDFC Credit card?

@sidp sir how to check these offers? is there a specific HDFC link or offer page you can redirect to ?
Contacts is the only option. These promos aren't public. These are sent to sales team to convert prospects. But the problem is sales team is pretty laid back.

You can even ask your rm to connect with a dependable sales guy. If you have specific requirements, you can directly ask.

Indeed, the assertion holds merit.

When considering a Fixed Deposit (FD) with a Long-Term Fixed (LTF) strategy:
cc against fd & ulip is similar to some extent.
Good thing about fd is in case the cc gets devalued or you get better cc, you can close the cc and fd. No such option with ulip. Many issuers also allow to convert it to unsecured cc.

Fd cc is useful for new cc users or students/housewife/retired who have it hard to get high variant hdfc cc.
5.6 L is the sweet spot. At 5.6L , if your bm/rm are capable they can get approval for dcb.
At 5L fd in the family grouping , the ac gets upgraded to classic/vishesh which makes all accounts 0mab. So if someone's non hdfc cc spends are high they can benefit from this. Plus you never know by paying all the cc bill, you might get a decent cc as preapproved in one of the accounts.

Contacts is the only option. These promos aren't public. These are sent to sales team to convert prospects. But the problem is sales team is pretty laid back.

You can even ask your rm to connect with a dependable sales guy. If you have specific requirements, you can directly ask.
Aapse monthly check karna padega in case there is any offer😁

Sir,
Is it feasible to upgrade from an HDFC Moneyback+ card issued in May 2024 to a Regalia Gold card on a lifetime free (LTF) basis? Would establishing a 5.5 Lakh fixed deposit (FD) relationship with HDFC Bank in August 2024 and converting my Savings Max account to the Classic Variant enhance the likelihood of this upgrade?

Sir,
Is it feasible to upgrade from an HDFC Moneyback+ card issued in May 2024 to a Regalia Gold card on a lifetime free (LTF) basis? Would establishing a 5.5 Lakh fixed deposit (FD) relationship with HDFC Bank in August 2024 and converting my Savings Max account to the Classic Variant enhance the likelihood of this upgrade?
If you want regalia gold in near future don't take the mb+. It will be a hassle. Even imperial customers are stuck at mb+ due to no/low spends.
You will have to close old card & then wait for few months.

@sidp Considering the challenges with accessing Regalia Gold benefits and the limitations faced by Imperial customers with low spends, Should I close my Moneyback+ credit card. This card was issued on this month i.e. May 2024.

@sidp Considering the challenges with accessing Regalia Gold benefits and the limitations faced by Imperial customers with low spends, Should I close my Moneyback+ credit card. This card was issued on this month i.e. May 2024.
Yes. If you really need an hdfc cc for some offer, you can ask your friends/family .

You shouldn't have accepted the mb+. If you had waited and had good transactions /balance you might have gotten millenia or even reg gold as preapproved.

@sidp Will closing my Moneyback+ credit card improve my chances of obtaining a Regalia Gold card, and could this action positively impact my credit score? or Shall I use it for 6 months then ask for an upgrade.

@sidp Will closing my Moneyback+ credit card improve my chances of obtaining a Regalia Gold card,
hdfc gives generally gives only one core card. So you have 2 options either spend at least 3L in 6m in that horrible card for reg gold upgrade (considering your cl>3L already)or close the cc ,cool off, apply again through income doc/c2c/fd
and could this action positively impact my credit score? or
Most likely no impact on score.
Shall I use it for 6 months then ask for an upgrade.
Rarely possible without spend.

Back