• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank CC Declined, reconsideration? next application?

pradeepG

TF Premier
Federal Bank Credit Card application was Declined (does not meet eligibility criteria as per bank policy for Credit Cards),
shall i mail for reconsideration?
when can i apply again?
can i try new application with other number than previous number?
does it needs only aadhaar number to apply?

I applied online on federal bank's website and celesta card was approved within the next 6 hours. I was not asked to upload salary details or ITR. Just vkyc was done.

Experian score was checked by Federal Bank during application process.
Same here. Applied, Experian was fetched, was shown Celesta with a good limit, went ahead, did VKYC, and... The virtual card was showing in 3-4 hours, and the physical card arrived in 4 days. But let me make it clear, Federal didn't approve my card in my earlier attempts. I tried for Federal CC three times earlier, but during all those attempts, they rejected saying "Bank's internal policy" etc..this time I was like "Whats the harm in trying. Only one CIBIL hit, no big deal", and... It actually happened. I guess they've probably loosened the criteria. People should keep trying every 2-3 months. And try not to have too many CC inquiries in CIBIL/Experian.

Same here. Applied, Experian was fetched, was shown Celesta with a good limit, went ahead, did VKYC, and... The virtual card was showing in 3-4 hours, and the physical card arrived in 4 days. But let me make it clear, Federal didn't approve my card in my earlier attempts. I tried for Federal CC three times earlier, but during all those attempts, they rejected saying "Bank's internal policy" etc..this time I was like "Whats the harm in trying. Only one CIBIL hit, no big deal", and... It actually happened. I guess they've probably loosened the criteria. People should keep trying every 2-3 months. And try not to have too many CC inquiries in CIBIL/Experian.
Ok. In my case, I got celesta in one go. I never applied for it before. Maybe as you said they have relaxed their internal criteria to issue credit cards.

Back