• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Credit Card Application

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello CC Experts,

Did anybody went through the Federal Bank Credit Card application??
Is it possible to have a CC with them without having an account??

chinmay

TF Select
May be my concept is wrong but I don't apply any Credit Card where there is no Physical entity of the concerned financial institution.
So you don't get any cobranded cards?
Haha!! Maybe then you won’t prefer Amex as well 😬
They are just a call centre in India

Anyways jokes apart; OneCard is just a LTF free card I feel best used for small petty payments. One best thing I like about it as you don’t need OTP to transact.
When you make online purchase; there appears a notification In the app where we just have to open and slide to authorise. I find it easy to use for small tickets online payments likes Uber’s/Zomato etc

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Haha!! Maybe then you won’t prefer Amex as well 😬
They are just a call centre in India

Anyways jokes apart; OneCard is just a LTF free card I feel best used for small petty payments. One best thing I like about it as you don’t need OTP to transact.
When you make online purchase; there appears a notification In the app where we just have to open and slide to authorise. I find it easy to use for small tickets online payments likes Uber’s/Zomato etc
I do prefer AMEX & would like to take as soon as the ban is lifted.

EasyMoney

TF Buzz
Tried to apply for a Federal Bank credit card on their website. After entering all the details, got a popup saying that there are no offers.

Does anyone know any hack to bypass this?

Visited the Branch as well, and they also said the same that the if you are eligible you will get a call but you cannot directly apply from the branch

EasyMoney

TF Buzz
NO LTF cards afaik. But Signet can become FYF with small spends. Since there are a lot of offers floating around, we can definitely make FYF for sure, post that we can decide whether to keep it or not