• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal bank Imperio Mastercard application experience

Premium

TF Select
Post is inspired from - https://www.technofino.in/community...astercard-application-experience.25497/unread

I was looking a LTF CC with lounge access and stumbled upon this CC thread mentioned above. I thought about it and said to myself, what's the harm in trying?
With this in mind I applied for the card via this link - https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in/#/entry , I was asked to enter basic details and assuming Fed Bank to ask for my bank statements I was under the impression that in all probability the CC will be rejected.

To my elation, I was not asked for any income proof and just my details and address. I live in a Tier 3 city with no Fed Bank branch, thus I opted to fill my current address as of my brother's who lives in Lucknow. The Fed Bank website was glitchy and needed multiple refreshes to work properly, but it gave me an option to choose between IMPERIO or SIGNET with 1.2L limit. Obviously I wanted CELESTA, but Fed Bank offered only these two, so I chose IMPERIO as it is the better of the two.

Then, Fed Bank sent me a link to complete vKYC, again another issue cropped up when the agent asked me to make the vKYC call from my current address and not from the permanent address (tier 3 city). I was thinking, it would be comical if my application fails due to this pesky reason.

I had to turn towards a JUGAAD for this. It finally somehow worked out, vKYC was successful.

Received the mail this morning after 15 mins of successfully completing the vKYC that my card has been added to the Fed bank app.

All this process took less than 12 hours and if I remove the issues then all this can be completed in under 30 minutes to be honest.

DISCLAIMERS-

1. I didn't have any relationship with Fed Bank (neither FI nor Jupiter)
2. No income proofs were asked from me.
3. No msg received for CIBIL hit, will have to wait and update later here.
4. Highest Limit I have is 1.2L only.
5. I had around 6 inquiries in last 3 months, added 2 cards (SBI CB & Yes SELECT)
6. CIBIL is 776.

Please ask if you have any questions, happy to help and answer all your queries to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited:
Your tricks worked. After applying your tricks, my video KYC was completed. After completing Video KYC, within 24 hours, I got a Celesta Master card with 5 lacks credit limits.

I have tried several times but have yet to complete my video KYC. Thanks, PradeepG, for your remarkable tricks, and special thanks to TECHNOFINO for an excellent platform where my problem was solved. I received a credit card with a reasonable limit.

Note: I have been fine with completing the video KYC with other banks. But in Federal Bank, I have faced several problems to complete video KYC.
You can avoid these kind of error in future by opening a savings account with the respective bank.

Your tricks worked. After applying your tricks, my video KYC was completed. After completing Video KYC, within 24 hours, I got a Celesta Master card with 5 lacks credit limits.

I have tried several times but have yet to complete my video KYC. Thanks, PradeepG, for your remarkable tricks, and special thanks to TECHNOFINO for an excellent platform where my problem was solved. I received a credit card with a reasonable limit.

Note: I have been fine with completing the video KYC with other banks. But in Federal Bank, I have faced several problems to complete video KYC.
many congoz for card brother...

Back