• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Few clarifications needed related to hdfc infinia add on card

sambit87

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi folks.
My spouse already hold a different hdfc core credit card , can i apply for hdfc infinia add on card for her, will it make her existing hdfc core card cancelled?
Also can someone share if i can download the hdfc cc add on card form from website and submit at any other branch or send scanned copy to grievance or priority redressal email id if i am unable to visit home branch.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi folks.
My spouse already hold a different hdfc core credit card , can i apply for hdfc infinia add on card for her, will it make her existing hdfc core card cancelled?
Also can someone share if i can download the hdfc cc add on card form from website and submit at any other branch or send scanned copy to grievance or priority redressal email id if i am unable to visit home branch.
Add on can be added via net banking - no need to go to branch.

Her core card will not be cancelled as the infinia will be an add - on, still in your name and on your credit. She is just the authorised user.

Doesn't want to hijack the thread, but have a similar query:

Are spends done on add-on card contributes to the total spending condition for annual fees waive off or both of the cards need to have separate spendings?

Doesn't want to hijack the thread, but have a similar query:

Are spends done on add-on card contributes to the total spending condition for annual fees waive off or both of the cards need to have separate spendings?
all spends on add on card are counted in primary cards milestones/spending.

Hi folks.
If she has an existing HDFC Bank account, you can apply from your mobile banking app, it's a simple procedure

Also she can hold addon from your card and her primary card together. No issues

all spends on add on card are counted in primary cards milestones/spending.
great, and does the transaction OTP comes on primary or add-on mobile number? The add-on card is only accessible via primary netbanking or mycards, it this how it works?

great, and does the transaction OTP comes on primary or add-on mobile number? The add-on card is only accessible via primary netbanking or mycards, it this how it works?
It can be accessed thru my cards as well.

Today when I was transacting on my regalia (my add on has the same card number) - the OTP page gave the option of "generate on add ons number.

If the add on mobile is separate it should come on that number but many I think here on TF have reported their add ons not getting the OTP.

Back