• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Fi account debit card amc

hgupta

TF Buzz
I have fi account powered by federal Bank. When I open this account long back ago, it is promising that no amc will be charged for debit card. But now they are charging for the same. Can I go to the RBI banking ombudsman after complaining first to the bank? There chat system is not responding properly. So can I mail my issue at
EMAIL
help@fi.care
Or any other way to reach them?
Can this charge reverse?

I have fi account powered by federal Bank. When I open this account long back ago, it is promising that no amc will be charged for debit card. But now they are charging for the same. Can I go to the RBI banking ombudsman after complaining first to the bank? There chat system is not responding properly. So can I mail my issue at
EMAIL
help@fi.care
Or any other way to reach them?
Can this charge reverse?
I don’t think they will reverse the charges as same has been communicated by Federal bank & Fi via email to customers. Now the issue is that you will have to pay ₹299 in order to close the account so can’t even close the account free.

I don’t think they will reverse the charges as same has been communicated by Federal bank & Fi via email to customers. Now the issue is that you will have to pay ₹299 in order to close the account so can’t even close the account free.
Is this change is valid for old customers when promised ltf at the time of opening the account? If yes then any ltf credit card can also be made chargeable. Is not it?

Is this change is valid for old customers when promised ltf at the time of opening the account? If yes then any ltf credit card can also be made chargeable. Is not it?
I am also one of the earliest user & promised LTF DC & zero balance account but still was charged the debit card fees of ₹199 + GST. Albeit, I was offered by the Fi customer care that there is no penalty of not maintaining the MAB of 5K (As per Federal bank communication via mail). I have kept all the records of mail communications for the same. I am not charged for anything related to MAB right now for not maintaining but who knows what comes the next as these NEO banks aren’t trustworthy.

I am also one of the earliest user & promised LTF DC & zero balance account but still was charged the debit card fees of ₹199 + GST. Albeit, I was offered by the Fi customer care that there is no penalty of not maintaining the MAB of 5K (As per Federal bank communication via mail). I have kept all the records of mail communications for the same. I am not charged for anything related to MAB right now for not maintaining but who knows what comes the next as these NEO banks aren’t trustworthy.
Did you complaint to RBI ombudsman? Do you have the proof of ltf DC? If yes, kindly share.

Back