• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici wealth management account debit card

Azharuddin

TF Buzz
Guys my account was upgraded to wealth management account but I still hold that blue color debit card..I called customer care today and asked if I can get a new debit for wealth management she said it's only feature benefits you get but no new card..is it true? If not is there any special debit card for wealth management account and how to apply?

Most of salary accounts are not real wealth savings accounts. Icici has given wealth theme to salary account holders. I think that is why they do not issue wealth debit card.
Yeah, something similar customer care told me today but they were ready to give it 1 month back but I did not proceed thinking I would try for LFT Sapphiro debit cards from my RM. :/

Now I am searching for threads here for a better salary account. ICICI credit cards are also not premium. Mostly I would move to HDFC in a few months.

Guys my account was upgraded to wealth management account but I still hold that blue color debit card..I called customer care today and asked if I can get a new debit for wealth management she said it's only feature benefits you get but no new card..is it true? If not is there any special debit card for wealth management account and how to apply?
I received the wealth Management Debit card after my account upgradation. I have also never maintained any MAB, for me the MAB on my account is 0.

Reactions: SSV
As far as I know, though the account was upgraded to Wealth Management, it has to be mapped to the HNI type of account to get the complete benefit of Wealth Management. If you have a good relationship with the Wealth Management RM, they can help you on it though the MAB is not met.

What will change in my life if i get wealth management Debit card (any benefits with Book my show ), even I have a ICICI wealth account which got upgraded to Wealth i dont maintain much balance just Home loan lf 40L with ICICI.

Back