• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

I got only 13500 Coins this time around. I used to get 22500 every time. I followed the same transactions set this time too. Can someone please explain in simple words what are the transactions (value/method) one needs to do to get maximum cashback?

I got only 13500 Coins this time around. I used to get 22500 every time. I followed the same transactions set this time too. Can someone please explain in simple words what are the transactions (value/method) one needs to do to get maximum cashback?
Same I too got only 13140 coins this time. Looks like Fi is getting degraded day by day.

As I can chcek your account is under cool off, This may have happened because when you downgrade multiple times in a year, a cool-off is applied.
Let’s say you’re on the Plus Plan. The minimum balance to maintain is ₹10,000.

Let’s say on 31st January, you had ₹10,000 in your account. On 1st February, you spend ₹3,000. So, your current balance is ₹7,000.

You’ll receive in app comms to add ₹3,000 or more and maintain the minimum required balance. If you fail to do that, you will be moved to a lower plan (which comes with lesser benefits, but there are no penalties / charges applied).

Now, if that happens multiple times in a year, you will not be able to upgrade to your desired plan.

As I can chcek your account is under cool off, This may have happened because when you downgrade multiple times in a year, a cool-off is applied.
Let’s say you’re on the Plus Plan. The minimum balance to maintain is ₹10,000.

Let’s say on 31st January, you had ₹10,000 in your account. On 1st February, you spend ₹3,000. So, your current balance is ₹7,000.

You’ll receive in app comms to add ₹3,000 or more and maintain the minimum required balance. If you fail to do that, you will be moved to a lower plan (which comes with lesser benefits, but there are no penalties / charges applied).

Now, if that happens multiple times in a year, you will not be able to upgrade to your desired plan.
They aren't letting me upgrade to Fi Infinite.

For everyone's information!!

Earlier the max fi coins on one transaction you can achieve is 800 on dc txn but now it's came down to a maxx capping of 400/txn on dc.

I use fi to pay my cc bill and rest daily upi spends as it offers minimum 12 fi coins on every spends and it also offer fi coins on wallet reload.
For maxx benifits i
I pay my cc bill via cheq in 1500 each for 16 times. And rest i paylaters via fi dc. And in the end i got around 400-500 cb and 15k or more fi coins.

I don't understand what's the deal with FI balance check. I mean, they say I need to have 50K to upgrade to infinite account, but then they also say I can have 0 MAB. Then can I just transfer 50K, keep it for a day and transfer back and I would be considered infinite? Or is it like once a month or sth I need to have at least 50K for a day to count for that. Then I will have to rotate funds.
But not sure, anyone having some experience on this?

I don't understand what's the deal with FI balance check. I mean, they say I need to have 50K to upgrade to infinite account, but then they also say I can have 0 MAB. Then can I just transfer 50K, keep it for a day and transfer back and I would be considered infinite? Or is it like once a month or sth I need to have at least 50K for a day to count for that. Then I will have to rotate funds.
But not sure, anyone having some experience on this?
I have been using infinite using the same trick from last 3 months never faces any issues yet.

Back