• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally got the CC Holder for Eternity

keerthirahul123

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I always have been looking out for a good CC holder. The ones in Amazon or Flipkart had a maximum of 26-28 slots. So CCs, DCs, IDs, of me and my wife were not filling in.

I carry a MagSafe with 2 cards when going out but storage of all cards at a single place was a hassle.

Finally got this and it serves all purpose.
IMG_5053.jpeg
IMG_5054.jpeg IMG_5053.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5055.jpeg
    IMG_5055.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 31
I always have been looking out for a good CC holder. The ones in Amazon or Flipkart had a maximum of 26-28 slots. So CCs, DCs, IDs, of me and my wife were not filling in.

I carry a MagSafe with 2 cards when going out but storage of all cards at a single place was a hassle.

Finally got this and it serves all purpose.
View attachment 65397
View attachment 65398View attachment 65397
Where's the link?
I have over 20 cards. Need something like this urgently.

Thanks for sharing!!
1) Is it good quality?
2) Does the slot tear when you put or take it the cards after a few times.
I have not personally used this holder. I had purchased few other products from this particular brand / seller and was quite good and reasonably priced. Usually for these small scale sellers the quality would be similar across products - especially in this accessories segment. As long as the seller is reliable you can go for it and if you are not liking the product you can return/replace.

Back