• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally revealed the unlimited trick for few members: Full process on how to request Golf Access

RewardsAlert

TF Legend
Dear Fellow community members,

Upon several days of discussion in DM's and on threads as well,
I have arrived at the a conclusion that initially, the tricks will be revealed in a step by step manner.
I know that this has a risk of getting closed by the Banks, but I have thought of a procedure by which this can be minimised to a great extent

So the whole idea is:
Anyone, who needs to avail the golf access for himself or his family, needs to DM me for the same in subject line as well.
You need to mention the required Golf Course which you need within your city, along with timeslot and no of guests accompanying.
I will check the feasibility on the website and confirm you regarding the same.
This service will be entirely free of cost, and initially is open to only those members who are part of this community for at least 3 months to avoid spam and timepass.
You can DM me anytime of the day, but I will be placing your request only on Saturday's and Sundays owing to weekends.
After office hours on any day, I will be able to respond to any query regarding the same if exists.

Note: This is a loophole currently open by one of the Bank's credit card golf program, which I will be using to place the booking.
Everything will be shared to you on DM or email related to the booking with original email/screenshots.
If anyone needs the T&C of the golf access by the concerned bank, same can be shared on DM.
If anyone is found to misuse this offering, or found reselling, his DM access will be banned and he will be reported to the Mods who will take necessary actions.
I was expecting suggestions from many of you, but my expectations were totally hampered when no one shared any idea, instead started playing DM game. Only some senior members showed maturity and contributed ideas.
Still If someone has a better idea or suggestion, kindly comment, it will be appreciated and executed if possible. We are open to new methods as well.
Please try to use the following list:

Golf Clubs where BOTH Golf Games and Golf Lessons are available

1. Ahmedabad - Gladeone Golf Club
  2. Ahmedabad - Kalhaar Blues and Greens
  3. Ahmedabad - Kensville Golf and Country Club
  4. Bengaluru - Clover Greens
  5. Delhi NCR - Gurugram - Golden Greens Golf Club
  6. Delhi NCR - Gurugram - Karma Lakelands
  7. Delhi NCR - Noida - Jaypee Greens
  8. Hyderabad - Boulder Hills Golf & Country Club
  9. Pune - Poona Golf Club
  10. Mumbai - Nine Aces Golf and Country Club

Golf Clubs where ONLY Golf Games are available

1. Mumbai - BPGC
  2. Mumbai - Premium Golf Course in Mumbai
  3. Delhi NCR - Noida - Jaypee Wishtown
  4. Goa - The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort
  5. Kochi - CIAL Golf Club
  6. Pune - Aamby Valley Golf Club
  7. Delhi NCR - Gurugram - Classic Golf & Country Club
  8. Delhi - Premium Golf Club in New Delhi
  9. Bengaluru - Prestige Augusta
  10. Ahmedabad - Belvedere Golf Club

Golf Clubs where ONLY Golf Lessons are available

1. Chandigarh - CGA Golf Academy
  2. Chennai - Pradyumna Prakash at Cosmo TNGF Driving Range
  3. Delhi NCR - Gurugram - Hamoni Golf Camp
  4. Delhi NCR - Gurugram - Skyline Golf
  5. Delhi NCR - Noida - Noida Golf Course
  6. Kolkata - Protouch Golf Academy
  7. Mumbai - Celebrations Sports Club
  8. Mumbai - Golden Swan Golf Academy
  9. Delhi - Qutab Golf Course

Last edited:

I have arrived at the a conclusion that initially, the tricks will be revealed in a step by step manner.
I know that this has a risk of getting closed by the Banks, but I have thought of a procedure by which this can be minimised to a great extent

So the whole idea is:
Anyone, who needs to avail the golf access for himself or his family, needs to DM me for the same in subject line as well.
You need to mention the required Golf Course which you need within your city, along with timeslot and no of guests accompanying.
This service will be entirely free of cost, and initially is open to only those members who are part of this community for at least 3 months to avoid spam and timepass.
You can DM me anytime of the day, but I will be placing your request only on Saturday's and Sundays owing to weekends.
After office hours on any day, I will be able to respond to any query regarding the same if exists.

Note: This is a loophole currently open by one of the Bank's credit card golf program, which I will be using to place the booking.
Everything will be shared to you on DM or email related to the booking with original email/screenshots.
If anyone needs the T&C of the golf access by the concerned bank, same can be shared on DM.
If anyone is found to misuse this offering, or found reselling, his DM access will be banned and he will be reported to the Mods who will take necessary actions.
I was expecting suggestions from many of you, but my expectations were totally hampered when no one shared any idea, instead started playing DM game. Only some senior members showed maturity and contributed ideas.
Still If someone has a better idea or suggestion, kindly comment, it will be appreciated and executed if possible. We are open to new methods as well.

Golf Clubs where ONLY Golf Games are available

1. Mumbai - BPGC
  2. Mumbai - Premium Golf Course in Mumbai
  3. Delhi NCR - Noida - Jaypee Wishtown
  4. Goa - The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort
  5. Kochi - CIAL Golf Club
  6. Pune - Aamby Valley Golf Club
  7. Delhi NCR - Gurugram - Classic Golf & Country Club
  8. Delhi - Premium Golf Club in New Delhi
  9. Bengaluru - Prestige Augusta
  10. Ahmedabad - Belvedere Golf Club

Golf Clubs where ONLY Golf Lessons are available

1. Chandigarh - CGA Golf Academy
  2. Chennai - Pradyumna Prakash at Cosmo TNGF Driving Range
  3. Delhi NCR - Gurugram - Hamoni Golf Camp
  4. Delhi NCR - Gurugram - Skyline Golf
  5. Delhi NCR - Noida - Noida Golf Course
  6. Kolkata - Protouch Golf Academy
  7. Mumbai - Celebrations Sports Club
  8. Mumbai - Golden Swan Golf Academy
  9. Delhi - Qutab Golf Course
Please dm the process

So the whole idea is: