• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally the Switch Has Happened to Android

Did buy thru the app.. Went directly to the actual samsung shop( not affiliated one) and seems the deal was almost similar except for the exchange iPhone was showing some exorbitant price which I doubt cashify wud take. So went directly to the store.
I didn't buy yet I am still researching about the device. I added the product to cart in the Samsung shop app and next day I got a 5k off coupon.
P. S : explore the goodlock app, heard many good things about this app.

Every second, that samsung pay is popping up cos I'm swiping from the down.

Install goodlock on your samsung phone...watch a 15 minute tutorial....most of the goodlock modules are amazing....special shoutout to routines on samsung phone that is just such an easier fully functional version of tasker...things you can do using that is something ios users dont even dream of and ios developers dont even think of copying

Install goodlock on your samsung phone...watch a 15 minute tutorial....most of the goodlock modules are amazing....special shoutout to routines on samsung phone that is just such an easier fully functional version of tasker...things you can do using that is something ios users dont even dream of and ios developers dont even think of copying
Was searching for goodlock on playstore and figured out that it is in galaxy store. Will surely explore it. Thank you.

Back