• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Financial Review Triggered due to 1 mistake

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I called amex to increase limit of my MRCC
They says they’ll review the account
And i was in financial distress so i used to swipe my card at a merchant and pay them on time.

How they asked me what were those transactions and i told them he’s my friend and i purchased a car from him and paid via amex.

Now they’re asking me itr and stuff
I have itr of 12.5 L
Will that work?

Attachments

• IMG_0162.webp
    IMG_0162.webp
    847.4 KB · Views: 592
Last month I asked Amex to provide me temporary spending power as the tool was not allowing me though they didn't have any choice and asked them for a new application MRCC/Gold without a salary slip. I explicitly told them that I am currently unemployed as well. Glad they did not do this with me 💀

Last month I asked Amex to provide me temporary spending power as the tool was not allowing me though they didn't have any choice and asked them for a new application MRCC/Gold without a salary slip. I explicitly told them that I am currently unemployed as well. Glad they did not do this with me 💀
And they even asked what I was using over the limit for.

Well, Their terms don't mention that they can conduct any future financial reviews or suspend the card if you don't provide the requested documents. I think you should file a complaint with RBI ombudsman.

Reactions: SSV
I have itr of 12.5 L
Will that work?
What income did you declare when you apply for the card?
What income did you mention when asked for any manual LE?

If both of these amounts are near 12.5L then your itr of 12.5L will work..
You should also make sure uournother details like occupation etc also should match..

Basically whatever you claimed previously with Amex have to be proven with documents now..

All the best

Unemployed got Magnus Burgundy ???

It's been a few months. I was earning high. I am building something rn.
I didn't opt for a salary account with Axis because when the corporate tie-up was about to happen Axis was not giving ltf m4b at that time. It has been running with 10L savings since oct last year.

Not sure about this. But there is a possibility of other way around. Magnus may get one unemployed.
It already did..
both Magnus and M4B (with fee) are already un-employed..

Only M4B LTF is being used to a larger extent.. the other two versions are both already unemployed / underemployed for a long time now..

Last edited:
I called amex to increase limit of my MRCC
They says they’ll review the account
And i was in financial distress so i used to swipe my card at a merchant and pay them on time.

How they asked me what were those transactions and i told them he’s my friend and i purchased a car from him and paid via amex.

Now they’re asking me itr and stuff
I have itr of 12.5 L
Will that work?
With AmEx once flagged then forever u cant get card from them with the same pan or address
Simply they ask docs but no progress
But very high random they do like this
Just move on no RBI and all will work out

Back