• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Financial Review Triggered due to 1 mistake

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I called amex to increase limit of my MRCC
They says they’ll review the account
And i was in financial distress so i used to swipe my card at a merchant and pay them on time.

How they asked me what were those transactions and i told them he’s my friend and i purchased a car from him and paid via amex.

Now they’re asking me itr and stuff
I have itr of 12.5 L
Will that work?

Attachments

• IMG_0162.webp
    IMG_0162.webp
    847.4 KB · Views: 592
I called amex to increase limit of my MRCC
They says they’ll review the account
And i was in financial distress so i used to swipe my card at a merchant and pay them on time.

How they asked me what were those transactions and i told them he’s my friend and i purchased a car from him and paid via amex.

Now they’re asking me itr and stuff
I have itr of 12.5 L
Will that work?
There may be many suggestions for you on this. But one thing just remember always, Never play with Amex. Because Amex has track record of banning users for long term on FR. So spend responsibly using Amex and declare actual things to them.

Free ki beer pilaoge toh chindi/gareeb samjhenge, real show off is in paying their bills in full without any capping on their expenditures. This can only be achieved through higher earnings not credit cards
Na mein pila rha na mein unka bill bhar rha unka bhai 🤣 bahut harami dost hai mere

Back