• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! FLAUNT YOUR Watch' collection

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.

drk

TF Select
TIMEX ❤️ planning on SEIKO 5 Next or Casio Duro

Attachments

• 17137159374945810370258108903636.jpg
    17137159374945810370258108903636.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 51

techt

TF Legend
Fantastic Mr Fox Film GIF

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
M planning to buy Rolex DateJust 36 - anyone has Leads in India or US.

I have initiated booking and discussion is on - however they will take around 6-8 months to close loop on this.

Any Leads will be really helpful - TIA

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

I have initiated booking and discussion is on - however they will take around 6-8 months to close loop on this.

Dubai has good watch market isn't it ?

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Have you tried looking into r/reptime? I'd say it's very much worth considering it.

I've been eyeing a rep DJ 36 with the Jubilee bracelet with the silver dial and fluted bezel since they're pretty good looking and these have been nearly perfected.

For those broke like me if you haven't got the money, I'd recommend the Tissot PRX. Incredibly beautiful and well made watch.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Have you tried looking into r/reptime? I'd say it's very much worth considering it.

I've been eyeing a rep DJ 36 with the Jubilee bracelet with the silver dial and fluted bezel since they're pretty good looking and these have been nearly perfected.

For those broke like me if you haven't got the money, I'd recommend the Tissot PRX. Incredibly beautiful and well made watch.
No brother - not looking at any replicas.

I am trying for the Wimbledon edition - hoping to get the original one as this year they have launched new models and this one is not listed in their collection.

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No brother - not looking at any replicas.

I am trying for the Wimbledon edition - hoping to get the original one as this year they have launched new models and this one is not listed in their collection.
I get it, anyhow I'll leave this here in case anyone is curious.

This is for the Wimbledon:

Even many parts of the movement (although much less refined) are pretty much a 1:1. There's a few parts that because of the materials used it's not very cheap or doable to replicate so alternatives are used, but people do get the original ones into their reps making indistinguishable from the genuine. Often even genuine have very minor flaws, it's quite common to see even high end watch manufacturers having minor QC issues like misalignment on elements on the watch face.

Last edited:

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I get it, anyhow I'll leave this here in case anyone is curious.

This is for the Wimbledon:
Thanks Brother - this looks exactly like original one - however does not have fluted bezel.

BTW - this is the one I am running after:

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks Brother - this looks exactly like original one - however does not have fluted bezel.

BTW - this is the one I am running after:

You mean this one?

The world of reps has come very long ways, often even using more reliable movements and sometimes even better finish..

Yellow gold is always problem tho, hard to get the right shade but there's a few factories which have gotten it right for these versions and you can also gold plate these reps if you want it to be the real deal...

Anyhow just sharing the amazing world of reps...

Last edited: