• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flighty Pro Subscription

magnusfan

TF Select
Hi, I have been paying for Flighty pro since the past 2 years and have already spent about 8k!

Flighty pro lifetime family plan is available at 50k for 6 members (ios).

If anyone is interested, we can get the family plan (we will have to use a specially created new apple id since it will be stacked for life)..

I can pay using my credit card which should give us about 3% points which I am willing to pass on as upfront cash discount!
Which means 8.2k per person - interested?

Last edited:
Hi, I have been paying for Flighty pro since the past 2 years and have already spent about 8k per annum!

If anyone is interested, we can get the family plan (we will have to use a specially created new apple id since it will be stacked for life)..

I can pay using my credit card which should give us about 3% points which I am willing to pass on as upfront cash discount!
Flighy pro is free... says the web page.. are we missing something

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-25-15-25-37-506_com.android.chrome~2.webp
    Screenshot_2024-08-25-15-25-37-506_com.android.chrome~2.webp
    70.9 KB · Views: 19
Hi, I have been paying for Flighty pro since the past 2 years and have already spent about 8k!

What is the use of flighty pro?

Does it Calculate points required of all different airlines or does it give me the best price like kayak and Skyscanner?

But I can see that for FREE on the airline website also
If I tell u that this tracks better than the airline :-)

I use:

Tripit pro: office subscribed (was mostly unreliable, now improving)

App in the air lifetime subscription: Had got it for free way back (not fully reliable)

Tripit pro: Best now (Air India still gets messy sometimes)

Back