• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TF Family Groups for Youtube Premium Subscriptions

In telegram, you will get for Rs 35/ month by searching
But can not trust on them because telegram is full of scammers. They waste a lot of time and after payment they ghost the buyer. In some cases you get membership then make payment within few hours the membership stops working

So better not to buy from telegram

But can not trust on them because telegram is full of scammers. They waste a lot of time and after payment they ghost the buyer. In some cases you get membership then make payment within few hours the membership stops working

So better not to buy from teleg
You opt only monthly subscription and if goes wrong, you will be losing Rs.35 only.

So better not to buy from telegram
What you mean " ghost the buyer"

You opt only monthly subscription and if goes wrong, you will be losing Rs.35 only.
Its not about ₹35 it is about time & convience. We are buying subscription to save my time watching ads and convience not waste that equal time in finding reliable seller on telegram. Nothing is free/extensively discounted in this world

Rest everyone has their own ways & experience if it's working for you,you can use it

What you mean " ghost the buyer"

After your initial post earlier, I thought you were here just to spam. 😅 Please forgive my ignorance.

Anyway, I used to charge ₹30 per slot. However, since the price increase, it is not possible for anyone to offer a slot at ₹35 per month. Minimum should be ₹50 per month. Just do the math for the current price. How can anyone offer a slot for ₹35 per month?! You may have seen such price elsewhere when the family plan was just ₹189 per month (for a family of 6 people). Currently, it is ₹300 per month. Are you even aware of the price increase??

Back