• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis Bank CC considered for Axis offers?

skywalker

TF Select
1. Is the Flipkart Axis Bank CC considered for the regular Axis Bank CC offers (instant discount etc during sale) on Amazon, Flipkart and other e-commerce websites, or is it not considered for those offers like the Amazon Pay CC?

2. Also, I already have the SBI Cashback card, so should I still apply for the Axis Flipkart CC or should I apply for Axis MyZone CC for offers on Swiggy etc since SBI CC is giving 5% cashback for the time being (I have pre-approved LTF offers for both MyZone and Flipkart Axis Bank CC).

But the real question is - is Flipkart Axis CC eligible for Axis Bank CC instant discount offers on Amazon during sale as well? Does it offer 10% Cashback on Amazon during Axis Bank offer sale?

Or is a regular Axis CC (like MyZone) required to avail those offers if FK CC isn’t eligible for Axis offers on Amazon? Asking because I use Amazon for shopping much more than Flipkart (and I already own APay ICICI CC)

But the real question is - is Flipkart Axis CC eligible for Axis Bank CC instant discount offers on Amazon during sale as well? Does it offer 10% Cashback on Amazon during Axis Bank offer sale?

Or is a regular Axis CC (like MyZone) required to avail those offers if FK CC isn’t eligible for Axis offers on Amazon? Asking because I use Amazon for shopping much more than Flipkart (and I already own APay ICICI CC)
It is eligible for Axis bank offers on every other website except Myntra & Flipkart. Unlike Apay card.

Bottom line: only take FK card if you shop on fk during sales. If fk sales don't matter to you then fk card is less useful than cashback card anyday.
Also in future this advantage of fk card during fk sales may get devaluated, so keep that in mind
I'll say take the card because it LTF.
You can close it if you don't find it useful.
Cashback card applications are seeing higher number of rejections. So one has to think whether this applies to masses.

Whereas FK axis card gets easily approved. And since it is co-branded, it has lesser chances of getting devalued as compared to Cashback card. Cashback card is too good to be true and these type of products get devalued much earlier.

since it is co-branded, it has lesser chances of getting devalued
It's recently devalued. Many categories are removed.

I hold both LTF FK axis and sbi cb. I would suggest to keep it instead of myzone. Offline 1.5% and fk/myntra unlimited 5% is usp for this card.

If you don't have any axis card, you should try for both the cards. I also hold axis indian oil LTF so there is no limit for holding axis LTF cards.

It's recently devalued. Many categories are removed.

I hold both LTF FK axis and sbi cb. I would suggest to keep it instead of myzone. Offline 1.5% and fk/myntra unlimited 5% is usp for this card.

If you don't have any axis card, you should try for both the cards. I also hold axis indian oil LTF so there is no limit for holding axis LTF cards.
Many guys have 3 axis LTF cards too myzone, indian oil and flipkart

What about Ace vs FK CC? Considering that I have an iPhone, which currently doesn’t support linking credit cards on Gpay where Ace CC has most of the benefits. FK CC is better or Ace, in that case?

Back