• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card ₹500 voucher not received

I wish I hadn't applied for the card 🫣 - other than this 1000 GV offer. I just got HDFC Swiggy CB Card LTF - which offers 5% Statement Credit Cashback upto 1500 per month on Flipkart (and other Flipkart Group products and Uber where they offer 4% CB).

If they do not fulfill the ₹1000 GV offer, I would cancel the card within a year - as there's not much use of any other benifit in the card.

If they do not fulfill the ₹1000 GV offer, I would cancel the card within a year - as there's not much use of any other benifit in the card.
Yes, see if you can extract more benefits than Swiggy HDFC. Else cancel the card after 1 year.

Little Update: Flipkart Support called back and spoke nicely about acknowledging the issue. They have this tier of really well spoken CX team who doesn't disconnect the call saying they cannot help further like the Chat Help Team.

Little Update: Flipkart Support called back and spoke nicely about acknowledging the issue. They have this tier of really well spoken CX team who doesn't disconnect the call saying they cannot help further like the Chat Help Team.
Whats the final update from Flipkart?

In my case: My sister applied for Axis Flipkart 2.5 years back, She did the first transaction and Received the voucher of Rs 500 from Axis Bank easily, But the another voucher from Flipkart was not credited for 3/4 months (approx),
We contacted customer care about the issue, but took the complain (Flipkart said Axis will give another 500gv, Axis said we give 500, Another 500 will be given by Flipkart)but nothing happened and the truth is they didn't gave any attention at all in that matter.
We had all the screenshot and proofs that Flipkart was offering total 1000 gv after fulfilling all the conditions after card approval, So ,we threatened Flipkart we may go to consumer court if they don't provide total 1000gv.
After that threatening email, the gift voucher was credited within 2/3 days, I remember.
So, Flipkart's police is they won't give you that 500gv easily if you don't fight hard for it.
Many customers lost it too due to lack of awareness, I think.

Recieved a second call today and said "issue will be resolved" in 24 hours. What a hype they are building for crediting a gift voucher by calling and saying "Please do not worry sir"

okay flipkart support team contacted me and said that the 500gv will be credited after 30 days from the date of transaction and not within 30 days

They credited ₹500 as a "good will gesture". After 17 calls from them and me trying to explain the situation.

Attachments

• IMG_20240702_131155.jpg
    IMG_20240702_131155.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20240702_131312.jpg
    IMG_20240702_131312.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 9
Back