• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Big Billion Days | September 2022

Does ICICI Bank have any portal like GrabDeal or SmartBuy? Seems, it had one portal but the portal was not giving any cashback nowadays. Did they launch any other ?

Most probably it won't.. it would be 5% instant discount+5% cashback for Fk Axis card. For other Axis card, it would be 10% instant discount
Is there any advantage of holding flipkart credit card or any axis Bank credit card through grab deals will give same benefit?

Is there any advantage of holding flipkart credit card or any axis Bank credit card through grab deals will give same benefit?
Yes there is advantage with Fk Axis as you get Flipkart cashback plus Grab deals cashback. But if you are referring to only Grab deals rewards, it should work with most of Axis card. Examples of the cards which are not eligible for the program, Vistara Card, Miles and More, Flipkart Card, LIC Card. Corporate Card

Last edited:
Yes there is advantage with Fk Axis as you get Flipkart cashback plus Grab deals cashback. But if you are referring to only Grab deals rewards, it should work with any Axis credit card.
But instant discount is only 5% with flipkart rest is cashback. So total benefit is same using any other axis credit card?

Yes there is advantage with Fk Axis as you get Flipkart cashback plus Grab deals cashback. But if you are referring to only Grab deals rewards, it should work with any Axis credit card.
In t&c it mentioned Flipkart card excluded.

“Cardholders” – Axis Bank Credit & Debit Card Users, who are eligible to earn points based on the current card holding. Examples of the cards which are not eligible for the program, Vistara Card, Miles and More, Flipkart Card, LIC Card. Corporate Card.

In t&c it mentioned Flipkart card excluded.

“Cardholders” – Axis Bank Credit & Debit Card Users, who are eligible to earn points based on the current card holding. Examples of the cards which are not eligible for the program, Vistara Card, Miles and More, Flipkart Card, LIC Card. Corporate Card.
My bad, thanks for highlighting. Updated comment.

Regarding grabdeals flipkart,
If I transact via myzone(edge reward card) can I choose any one of these 5% cashback and 5X point . Or I have to choose 5X point as its edge reward card and not a cashback card. Does anyone received cashback on edge reward card earlier?

Back