• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FLIPKART COINS * Myntra insider trick.

newinnov

TF Premier
you never know... they will do it again during some festival season...

anyway these days I am using them for 5% of every FK order max of 1K per order... under VIP scheme
It's illusion that you are vip! In case of flipkart vip, they consider themselves as vip :D And ask premium for the same unlike prime ...

newinnov

TF Premier
Its ₹499. You can enroll directly in the app/website.

Use flipkart gv to buy it for additional discount 😅
I know! But just putting off veil of disguise. Because flipkart does not really have any customer service so vip. plus, plus premium are just the tags.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's illusion that you are vip! In case of flipkart vip, they consider themselves as vip :D And ask premium for the same unlike prime ...
I know! But just putting off veil of disguise. Because flipkart does not really have any customer service so vip. plus, plus premium are just the tags.

I don’t care what I am called..
I want to use my super coins before they expire @ 1 = 1

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Like @SSV mentioned,dont really care about the tag same as I dont care if I am a prime member. As long as I get benefits which compensates the cost.

Reactions: SSV

newinnov

TF Premier
I don’t care what I am called..
I want to use my super coins before they expire @ 1 = 1
In that case- I take my words back. True TFician :)
Point being - Chorkart is like a poison less the better! You are always in a loop and stuck with the worst.
(point redemption loop - buy-> redeem -> earn -> buy)

Apay has no nonsense reward redeem structure and prime has added benefits. Even you can make utility transaction from apay while floopkart limits you to 10 rs.

My 2 paise . peace out :)