• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FLIPKART COINS * Myntra insider trick.

tanmeet

TF Buzz
magicpin has option to buy supercoins, search flipkart supercoins and if it s available you can buy at discounted price. Few months ago it was available at 18% discount.
Can we not buy the supercoins directly? It shows we have to buy a voucher of a certain brand( Barbeque, Bata, etc) first, then we will get free coins. Is it the right method? Let me know if I am making some mistake.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240225_144103_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240225_144103_Chrome.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 17

skal941

TF Buzz
Can we not buy the supercoins directly? It shows we have to buy a voucher of a certain brand( Barbeque, Bata, etc) first, then we will get free coins. Is it the right method? Let me know if I am making some mistake.
Its the same.. you can think like that voucher is bonus... there are steps after buying it to redeem those coins to your flipkart account.. follow them..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Its the same.. you can think like that voucher is bonus... there are steps after buying it to redeem those coins to your flipkart account.. follow them..
Why don't u explain in detail .
With example of 500 barbeque nation 500 voucher thing with screenshot & all .
Seems good offer .

skal941

TF Buzz
Why don't u explain in detail .
With example of 500 barbeque nation 500 voucher thing with screenshot & all .
Seems good offer .
Hmm.. i can.. but i thought many of you aware of it.. surprised to see you are looking for it in detail :) .. But one thing, its useful only when myntra GVs are in stock for myntra insiders.. otherwise, those coins are not of much use and you won't get benefit out of those coins. Those coins validity is 1year after adding to flipkart account... Here are steps:
Once you chose voucher in magicpin (lets say BBQ nation voucher)..

1708946755289.png

There are two parts here, one is BBQ nation voucher and Fk coins. You will get code for for FK coins. Add those Fk coins (as shown below) to the same mobile number linked in both Flipkart and Myntra Insider account (then only its beneficial). Click 'more details' you will see steps like below. Steps 1 to 4 are for adding FK coins to your flipkart account and Steps 5 to 7 are for using BBQ nation code (which looks generic but can be used only after purchasing this voucher)

1708946800945.png

Let me know if you still need more details.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hmm.. i can.. but i thought many of you aware of it.. surprised to see you are looking for it in detail :) .. But one thing, its useful only when myntra GVs are in stock for myntra insiders.. otherwise, those coins are not of much use and you won't get benefit out of those coins. Those coins validity is 1year after adding to flipkart account... Here are steps:
Once you chose voucher in magicpin (lets say BBQ nation voucher)..

1708946755289.png

There are two parts here, one is BBQ nation voucher and Fk coins. You will get code for for FK coins. Add those Fk coins (as shown below) to the same mobile number linked in both Flipkart and Myntra Insider account (then only its beneficial). Click 'more details' you will see steps like below. Steps 1 to 4 are for adding FK coins to your flipkart account and Steps 5 to 7 are for using BBQ nation code (which looks generic but can be used only after purchasing this voucher)

1708946800945.png

Let me know if you still need more details.
So u get 500 Flipkart coins + bbq voucher

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
There when trying to recharge 395 pack via pay with rewards & using FK supercoins, its using 300 coins to give Rs. 75 off....value 1coin = 0.25p
is it max value that we can get??
Yes too low a value 😕.

Flipkart coins aren't worth now since Flipkart devalued it to grains value