• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FLIPKART DELIVERY CHARGES

Bob78900

TF Ace
Can anyone explain me why Flipkart charging me delivery charges of 5 and 7rs
I am trying to order something and they are charging me 5 and 7rs charges. Product price is above 500. But on the other account i am not getting charged this delivery fee.
Same address same product.
Same price but different account kindly help in this.

Attachments

• IMG_20230219_171037.jpg
    IMG_20230219_171037.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 94
samething happened to me last week.
Am a plus customer ordered a Flipkart assured product worth 251. Delivery charge showed 40.

From my friends acct which is also a plus customer it showed FREE.

I ordered from my account with delivery charged and then placed a complaint in online consumer forum.
That flipkart is making false promise that plus customers get free delivery.

In 1 hour i got the first call, that they are looking into this issue. In next 30 min got another call that Rs.40 has been refunded and please close the complaint in online consumer forum.

FLIPKART is looting in broad daylight. Nd there is another charge called 'Secure Packaging Fee' of 69 for mobiles. Haven't seen anything extra shield of protection for that 69 in any mobile packings.

For past 1 year am doing like this only if any issue comes. Am done with flipkart customercare people. Anything goes wrong directly complaint to consumer forum. Nd for most of them have solved same day or next day.

Am a plus customer ordered a Flipkart assured product worth 251. Delivery charge showed 40.

I ordered from my account with delivery charged and then placed a complaint in online consumer forum.

In 1 hour i got the first call, that they are looking into this issue. In next 30 min got another call that Rs.40 has been refunded and please close the complaint in online consumer forum.

FLIPKART is looting in broad daylight. Nd there is another charge called 'Secure Packaging Fee' of 69 for mobiles. Haven't seen anything extra shield of protection for that 69 in any mobile packings.

For past 1 year am doing like this only if any issue comes. Am done with flipkart customercare people. Anything goes wrong directly complaint to consumer forum. Nd for most of them have solved same day or next day.
Most of the Indian brands don't work ethically. Amazon is far better in customer service. Most of my purchases are from there only.

Can anyone explain me why Flipkart charging me delivery charges of 5 and 7rs
I am trying to order something and they are charging me 5 and 7rs charges. Product price is above 500. But on the other account i am not getting charged this delivery fee.
Same address same product.
Same price but different account kindly help in this.
Seems like account with free delivery has plus membership.

I am not plus customer from both accounts still there is delivery charges difference for the same product and same address

Then don't know why this is happening. But Flipkart does these shaddy things, like will show less price on search screen but when you click on the product price will increase on product page. Better use Amazon.
Product not available on Amazon

They have gone mad. Since last few days i am seeing various charges. 40rs delivery charge for Fassured products below 500rs even for plus members. What is the benefit of plus membership then? And even COD charge of 5rs from last few days. New competition needed in market. They have become a monopoly.

They have gone mad. Since last few days i am seeing various charges. 40rs delivery charge for Fassured products below 500rs even for plus members. What is the benefit of plus membership then? And even COD charge of 5rs from last few days. New competition needed in market. They have become a monopoly.
Bhai every customer getting different thing for me i am not getting charged anything on my father and mother number for the same product and address but for me there are charges. Just tried their website from my account there are no charges on website

Bhai every customer getting different thing for me i am not getting charged anything on my father and mother number for the same product and address but for me there are charges. Just tried their website from my account there are no charges on website
😑Will try to avoid Flipkart unless and until necessary for next few months.

Can you share the link of the Online Consumer Forum where you made the complaint, and the complaint post link also if possible

But this will not solve the issue of 5/7 rs delivery charge. They will just refund the amount. This is fast delivery even in amazon there is option to select fast or nomal delivery. Flipkart is just forcing people to pay delivery charges.

But this will not solve the issue of 5/7 rs delivery charge. They will just refund the amount. This is fast delivery even in amazon there is option to select fast or nomal delivery. Flipkart is just forcing people to pay delivery charges.
True, but we cant create a number of accounts and then search in each account which has free delivery.

So i found this a better way. Very prompt reply. They have a separate team to handle consumer complaints from this site.

Not like the normal flip cc.

True, but we cant create a number of accounts and then search in each account which has free delivery.

So i found this a better way. Very prompt reply. They have a separate team to handle consumer complaints from this site.

Not like the normal flip cc.
But everytime I'll not complaint to consumer forum for the same issue.

Then don't know why this is happening. But Flipkart does these shaddy things, like will show less price on search screen but when you click on the product price will increase on product page. Better use Amazon.
Noticed this on many websites incl amazon..

As I said, flipkart has gown down the drainage since WS retailer lest and joined amazon, which makes flipkart Axis cards really had value. The last I've bought from them is in 2017

Back