• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu - BBNow Delivery Charges for Orders below Rs.299

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tata Neu is now charging Rs. 9 as delivery charges in addition to Rs.5 of handling charges for orders less than Rs.299 ordered through the Tata Neu Instant Grocery section. Tata Neu benefits being taken away gradually

Tata Neu is now charging Rs. 9 as delivery charges in addition to Rs.5 of handling charges for orders less than Rs.299 ordered through the Tata Neu Instant Grocery section. Tata Neu benefits being taken away gradually
In Kolkata, their delivery charges when ordered through the Tata Neu app is now the same as that while being ordered from their app directly. However, I've noticed that they have made some operational changes of late, such as:
  1. Earlier they used to shut down the store at around 11:30 PM here and would open at 6:00 AM. Now they are open 24x7.
  2. Now they are packing products inside a paper bag just like Swiggy Instamart and Blinkit. Earlier they used to put all the items down loosely on floor.
I used to prefer them when the delivery charges were levied for orders only below ₹100. But, sadly, there's no other instant grocery service available here now which offers free delivery with a low minimum order amount threshold. Only Swiggy Instamart here provides free delivery above ₹99 (Perhaps because their store is only about 200m away from my home), but their prices are usually higher than their competitors and most desirable items aren't available either. :confused:

Even Amazon Fresh and Flipkart Grocery have a minimum threshold of ₹249 and ₹300 respectively, but their collection of items sucks too. Blinkit does have a variety now, but their offers are usually lesser and prices are comparatively higher, and the minimum threshold amount is ₹299 too mostly.

I now only rely on BigBasket now for their first week sale, wherein I usually get ₹500-700 discount (incl. cashback and instant discounts) above an order value of ₹2,000 with my Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank credit card — without which their prices are the highest among its competitors — but thankfully they have the highest number of items in stock with great variety.

In Kolkata, their delivery charges when ordered through the Tata Neu app is now the same as that while being ordered from their app directly. However, I've noticed that they have made some operational changes of late, such as:
  1. Earlier they used to shut down the store at around 11:30 PM here and would open at 6:00 AM. Now they are open 24x7.
  2. Now they are packing products inside a paper bag just like Swiggy Instamart and Blinkit. Earlier they used to put all the items down loosely on floor.
I used to prefer them when the delivery charges were levied for orders only below ₹100. But, sadly, there's no other instant grocery service available here now which offers free delivery with a low minimum order amount threshold. Only Swiggy Instamart here provides free delivery above ₹99 (Perhaps because their store is only about 200m away from my home), but their prices are usually higher than their competitors and most desirable items aren't available either. :confused:

Even Amazon Fresh and Flipkart Grocery have a minimum threshold of ₹249 and ₹300 respectively, but their collection of items sucks too. Blinkit does have a variety now, but their offers are usually lesser and prices are comparatively higher, and the minimum threshold amount is ₹299 too mostly.

I now only rely on BigBasket now for their first week sale, wherein I usually get ₹500-700 discount (incl. cashback and instant discounts) above an order value of ₹2,000 with my Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank credit card — without which their prices are the highest among its competitors — but thankfully they have the highest number of items in stock with great variety.
If one is looking to order groceries and find instamart rates bearable and has BOB DC,
  • use BOBDC code
  • twice per card in a month.
  • 20% discount on all groceries, matlab 2 cards hai toh 4 times a month.
  • Max discount 125 per order
Sample Order:
1723129878978.jpeg

If one is looking to order groceries and find instamart rates bearable and has BOB DC,
  • use BOBDC code
Sample Order:
View attachment 64368
Thank you. I saw this offer too on BOB's website a couple of days ago, but when I visited Swiggy Instamart and searched for the items I needed, app ko turant band karna padha. 🤣

Inka itna bekaar collection hai aur upar se prices itne high ki even including the BOB DC discount, the final price comes out with a 19-20 difference from other platforms like BBNow and BigBasket after applying offers, and the latter even has a huge variety and stock of products.

Extra 5% because of tata neu cc or in general you get 5% extra when you order from tata neu app instead of bb app?
In general, for all orders in the Tata Neu app, you get 5% cashback in NeuPass post order delivery/placement irrespective of the payment method. You get additional 2% (Plus) or 5% (Infinity) with a Tata Neu HDFC Bank credit card.

• use BOBDC code
Sample Order:
View attachment 64368
Today, when I tried to apply the coupon "BOBDC" in Swiggy Instamart, it didn't work. I never used this coupon before, but when I applied it a few days ago for the same item for test purpose (Didn't place the order back then), the coupon was successfully applied. Swiggy really works in strange ways. 😐

More+ Diamond program has 3 free deliveries per month. Although it is not exactly instant delivery and product stock on app is less than other competitors but it is not bad.
  1. For its annual plan of Rs. 199, it is giving 5% more+ points upto Rs. 2500 per month on its orders(applicable on app and stores both), can be double dipped using HSBC CB credit card.
  2. It is giving special discount on 1 packet of 1kg sugar and 1.5 kg dry fruits per month.
  3. 3 free deliveries on App.
  4. Timesprime lite subscription after activating Diamond Membership.

Back