• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart mobile exchange rules - reg

KGSIPO

TF Select
Planning to buy Samsung S23 FE in exchange of S21 FE. The exahnge offer showing a price of 9500 for S21 FE. I heard that many times that Flipkart offer lesser price during pickup of the old phone. I am planning to buy the new phone using HDFC credit card and will take FE23 FE only the flipkart offer the price of 9500 for old phone during exchange. If the Flipkart offer lesser price, can i cancel the order and get back the money.

Planning to buy Samsung S23 FE in exchange of S21 FE. The exahnge offer showing a price of 9500 for S21 FE. I heard that many times that Flipkart offer lesser price during pickup of the old phone. I am planning to buy the new phone using HDFC credit card and will take FE23 FE only the flipkart offer the price of 9500 for old phone during exchange. If the Flipkart offer lesser price, can i cancel the order and get back the money.
Flipkart doesn't offer a lower price if your phone is in good condition. Also, the Flipkart executive does not determine the price reduction. Instead, they use an app called Yantra, which is a diagnostic tool for evaluating second-hand devices. This app runs automatic checks on your phone and informs the executive whether everything is working fine or not.

If there is an issue, the app will automatically tells the executive and it reduces the price.

Let's say your phone got some issues, then there will be some reductions in your case and if you're not satisfied with the price, you can simply pay the difference for your old phone and keep your S23 FE.

I’ve exchanged many phones with Flipkart, so I’m quite familiar with the entire process, including what they use and how they use them.

Flipkart doesn't offer a lower price if your phone is in good condition. Also, the Flipkart executive does not determine the price reduction. Instead, they use an app called Yantra, which is a diagnostic tool for evaluating second-hand devices. This app runs automatic checks on your phone and informs the executive whether everything is working fine or not.

If there is an issue, the app will automatically tells the executive and it reduces the price.

Let's say your phone got some issues, then there will be some reductions in your case and if you're not satisfied with the price, you can simply pay the difference for your old phone and keep your S23 FE.

I’ve exchanged many phones with Flipkart, so I’m quite familiar with the entire process, including what they use and how they use them.
Thanks for the detailed reply. In case of disagrrement with the price offered during delivery, can i cancel the order.

Thanks for the detailed reply. In case of disagrrement with the price offered during delivery, can i cancel the order.
If you really want to cancel the order, here's what you should do:

When the delivery executive comes to your house, tell him to check your old phone first. If he asks why then tell him that if there are any issues with my old phone, then I will cancel the whole order.

You might be wondering why? Because Flipkart offers an open-box delivery, which requires an OTP for delivery confirmation. Once you provide the OTP to the delivery executive, you won’t be able to return the device.

So, coming back to your question: ask him to check your old phone first. If everything is fine, proceed as normal. If there are any problems, do not accept the order and cancel it from your side.

Thanks again. I can safely do cash on delivery but i will miss the credit card offer of Rs.1500. Recently, there was open box delivery for my LG AC and the delivery person showed everything. When i was ready to share OTP, he told me not needed and it is not asking.

Thanks again. I can safely do cash on delivery but i will miss the credit card offer of Rs.1500. Recently, there was open box delivery for my LG AC and the delivery person showed everything. When i was ready to share OTP, he told me not needed and it is not asking.
For some reason, same case happened with me when I got the carrier AC.

But for smartphones, they will always ask.

Back