• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart sending used products

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Kiranonlinee

TF Premier
RML Group
Hi All,

I have ordered realme air 5 buds from Flipkart and got them today during open box delivery I see that it is a new product but when connected to device it has shown someones name as Bluetooth name instead of brand name. Tried to get into touch with Flipkart but I got a bummer from them spoken with 2 executives

1 executive:
We will process a replacement since it is a used product but said she got a technical issue and cant process. Asked call again after sometime.

2 executive:
Asking to check with realme regarding this.

Chat with executive:
The chat executive straight away mentioned technical issue as soon as explained my issue please suggest what to do.

Feeling cheated 😭
@SSV @Vasuki please suggest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-20-15-36-48-62_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-20-15-36-48-62_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.webp
    156.5 KB · Views: 94
Hi All,

I have ordered realme air 5 buds from Flipkart and got them today during open box delivery I see that it is a new product but when connected to device it has shown someones name as Bluetooth name instead of brand name. Tried to get into touch with Flipkart but I got a bummer from them spoken with 2 executives

1 executive:
We will process a replacement since it is a used product but said she got a technical issue and cant process. Asked call again after sometime.

2 executive:

Chat with executive:
The chat executive straight away mentioned technical issue as soon as explained my issue please suggest what to do.

Feeling cheated 😭
Wait for a day or two.. dont come to conclusions and feel bad about it..
As @PKMKB suggeted it may be because of some technical issues..
What you should have done, fromt he first executive to raise ans SR and follow it up when the systems are back online..
that is how it should be done in these kind of cases.

Wait for a day or two.. dont come to conclusions and feel bad about it..
As @PKMKB suggeted it may be because of some technical issues..
What you should have done, fromt he first executive to raise ans SR and follow it up when the systems are back online..
that is how it should be done in these kind of cases.
Will connect with cc once again and do the same if they are positive

Reactions: SSV
Will connect with cc once again and do the same if they are positive
yes .. when soemthing like this happens we need to be on their books about our issue so that we can proceed further and higher up if needed..

all the best

Hi All,

1 executive:

2 executive:

Chat with executive:

Feeling cheated 😭
Something similar happened with me couple of years ago. I had ordered buds air 3 pro and when I opened it, I could see that it was used. At that time Flipkart technician used to visit us for verifying if there is any issue with the product. Even though I called CC multiple times, they refused to replace it and I couldn’t cancel the order. They asked me to visit Realme store and the store guy replaced that with a new one.

Last edited:
Something similar happened with me couple of years ago. I had ordered buds air 3 pro and when I opened it, I could see that it was used. At that time Flipkart technician used to visit us for verifying if there is any issue with the product. Even though I called CC multiple times, they refused to replace it and I couldn’t cancel the order. They asked me to visit Realme store and the store guy replaced that with a new one.
Did they asked to provide any additional information for replacement?

per this you shouldn't have accepted the buds, right? im just trying to understand how OB delivery works.
On paper it's not allowed to check, only we are supposed to check whether same product is delivered or not, scratches, physical damages and all.

But can manage to ask/insist delivery guy, that you will pay lil money/tea/coffee, he will be not effected by any means if you look into it and then only accept by giving OTP or reject if you feel faulty. No harm on his part, it may cause mental agony if you find it after giving OTP so.

Better to have friendly talk and make him understand your situation. He may let you to show it. That's all.

Finally got hold of a good agent after couple of tries , she understood my concern and logged a return request it should be accepted by seller, got an email asking me to send pictures of the product and issue of the product.
Sent them fingers crossed 🤞 , hope my return request is accepted.

Will keep you posted once I got a response

Finally got hold of a good agent after couple of tries , she understood my concern and logged a return request it should be accepted by seller, got an email asking me to send pictures of the product and issue of the product.
Sent them fingers crossed 🤞 , hope my return request is accepted.

Will keep you posted once I got a response
Let us know if replacement gets approved. I am also in the same boat. Btw. Who is the seller ?

Yes, seems like many sellers disposing of used/returned products as new during the highly advertised sales. I bought a new dell monitor which was operationally defective but physically perfect and no returns due to open box. Had to claim warranty from dell but they only replace with refurbished products per their policy. So effectively you're getting a refurb product at discounted "new" prices. Very scammy practices in online retail.

I also had similar issue. I recieved a broken mouse. And their pickup partner denied the pickup 2 times as it was broken.
Finally, I had to post it on X to get it replaced.

The return ratio of amazon and flipkart is 30% so you think that they destroy these 30% items which is not even a margin for them. A returned product is sold again 2/3 times...If product is defective, it will be returned all 3 times and is sent back to seller....Only 5% product is returned to seller and 25% products returned by 1st customer is retained when re-sold 2nd or 3rd time.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back