• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Flipkart Supercoins now usuable on Swiggy! 1:1 value

the_collector

TF Premier
Swiggy now allows payment via Flipkart Supercoins with a 1:1 redemption value! There seems to be a limit on how many Supercoins can be used for a payment though.

Potentially the best redemption value for Supercoins (outside of getting BBD/sale deals)!

1000221001.jpg
I don't see this on my swiggy app yet.

Looks like they're rolling it out slowly

But Indeed a good use of supercoins if they offer it to everyone

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Unfortunately my swiggy and FK account mobile numbers are different and swiggy won't allow me to change the mobile number ..
Swiggy has one of the worst support systems in place..

I had the my other number deactivated from swiggy because ,it was used some.long time ago..
Now they say can't activate it once I deactivated the number..

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Unfortunately my swiggy and FK account mobile numbers are different and swiggy won't allow me to change the mobile number ..

I had the my other number deactivated from swiggy because ,it was used some.long time ago..
Now they say can't activate it once I deactivated the number..

I have the same problem of Swiggy and Flipkart being on different numbers though they share the same Email ID. I never used the Swiggy app on the other number. Is it possible to switch then?

Trust Me

TF Ace

Even Flipkart is no better! They can't merge my two active accounts on two different active numbers!

Also, is there a way to use my Supercoins on Flipkart Grocery?