• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

*For new Clients only* Indusind Pinnacle card as LTF by spending just 50k in 3 months. Offer will end with in this month

pinnacle card as *Lifetime Free* by spending 50000 in 3 months, also Indus exclusive account as 0mab with 0 forex txn through debit card and 0.93% cashback on cc payment through same debit card by linking with pinnacle card. And for applying or For more details about these 2 products ping me....

pinnacle card as *Lifetime Free* by spending 50000 in 3 months, also Indus exclusive account as 0mab with 0 forex txn through debit card and 0.93% cashback on cc payment through same debit card by linking with pinnacle card. And for applying or For more details about these 2 products ping me....
You applied for me in May and it was rejected instantly. Old cc is still showing in mobile app. How many months to wait before to reapply?

Nobody is helping to get an exclusive account for customer care and even PNO is not replying.

Not a good experience to start here.

I would like to apply.. How to connect?

Just go to branch, fund 1L, connect relationships and withdraw.

They promised to send someone or share the branch manager's details on the call, but I've heard nothing. If this is how they treat potential customers, I can only imagine how bad the service will be once I've opened an account. Other private banks would die to onboard new customers, but IndusInd seems completely unbothered.🤪🤪

Back