• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

*For new Clients only* Indusind Pinnacle card as LTF by spending just 50k in 3 months. Offer will end with in this month

indusind Pinnacle card as *Lifetime Free* by spending 50000 in 3 months, also Indus exclusive account as 0mab with 0 forex txn through debit card and 0.93% cashback on cc payment through same debit card by linking with pinnacle card. And for applying or For more details about these 2 products ping me.... Last 22 approvals pending. After this no pinnacle will source into 5k fee..

Thanks to @RS1910 he got the pinnacle credit card application done promptly on the same day of my message. Got a link for VKYC and got the card approved the next day. The card is already dispatched.

As mentioned it's only for NTB customers and is conditional LTF (spend 50k within 90 days or you are charged a joining fee of 5k).

I am existing customer of Legend LTF and was offered pre-approved Pinnacle credit card saying No Joining Fee and No Renewal Fee. Took the upgrade offer and received the card this week.

Thanks to @RS1910 he got the pinnacle credit card application done promptly on the same day of my message. Got a link for VKYC and got the card approved the next day. The card is already dispatched.

Am interested, if I get a free small Bank locker.
Is it possible to check availability of Bank locker in my local branch, and their willingness to give it?

Back