• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Amazon Pay to Bank Transfer

drsel

TF Legend
Jisne bhi 999 dekar Elite card liya tha aur soch rahe the ki next few months me fee recover karenge, unke liye ek good news hai.

GoSats is now charging convenience fee on CC load. Reported by some users on YT and telegram.
So no 1.5% cashback and instead a convenience fee of 1.18%???

drsel

TF Legend
When you buy Amazon pay, you can get a return of 9.60 to 13.71% , then what is the need to pay Gosats 999?
Just because of some YouTube video showing you how you can get 0.24% return?

Startups give all these temptations just to rope in new customers and even incur a small loss before they start milking you

S.B.N.B

TF Select
Arindam/Abhishek ka video dekha tha maine 2-3 din pehle.. he said Mobikwik rent payment with specific merchant name.. yaad nahi aa raha
Last month mila tha.. ye log mcc update karke batate nahi kya.. 8220 hai isbar mcc for easemydeal aaked gostat.. either mcc changed from last month or gostat updated this month.. last month it was 1.5% of education payment and 0.5% on credit card payment given and tested myself

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Last month mila tha.. ye log mcc update karke batate nahi kya.. 8220 hai isbar mcc for easemydeal aaked gostat.. either mcc changed from last month or gostat updated this month.. last month it was 1.5% of education payment and 0.5% on credit card payment given and tested myself
8220 Exclude kar diya hai🤣

FAQs m Sab updated rhta hai.

Yeh koi Credit Card nhi hai jo 30 days ka notice dege🤣